Stargate: SG1 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
 Traveller 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
 Other (Please post title & description) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 19

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2023, 7:26 pm

I have been collecting Table-Top Role-Playing Games (TTRPGs) for a few decades.  Because of this, I have amassed a sizeable collection of TTRPG materials.  As I was backing up the PDFs, I wondered if anyone else still played these games; and, if so, which games do they play?

In the attached poll, you can select as many options as you want, and you can change your selections at any time.

If you take part in the poll, please post a comment; and if you post a comment, please take part in the poll.

Please keep your comments civil and on-topic.  No derailing, please.

Thank you.

Handa Rei
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Jul 2023, 2:09 am

I play Dungeons and Dragons. It's the only TTRPG I've ever played but I'd love to try GURPS and Pathfinder, and some others that aren't on this list.

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2023, 3:30 am

I bought the Dungeons & Dragons starter kit a couple of months ago to play with my daughter because I'm desperate to get her wanting to do anything except watch the same episodes of her favourite TV shows over and over again.

She likes fantasy so I thought it might appeal to her. We've done a bit of character generation but haven't actually played yet, waiting for a wet weekend when everyone's home.

D&D appeals a bit to me because they used to play on this podcast I used to listen to, then it became a TV show.

And maybe this is a bit off-topic but at one of the schools I went to I had a friend who played and I asked if I could come and play to and he said something like "You're not the right kind of person," and instead of questioning that I just thought he must know what he's talking about and I'm not the right kind of person. So I have a score to settle with a kid in the 90s.