Page 9 of 16 [ 254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Jul 2012, 2:56 am

OOC: I tried to watch some of the new series, but I could never get into it the way that I loved the original series. I don't mean to sound like a snob or anything like that though.

IC: "Wait a second, what are you doing? You're not stealing my entire ship in full, are you? Dude, do you realize what I paid for this thing? I mean, after all the heart, soul and cash I've poured into her, you could at least be a little gentler with the Prophyria!"

Running towards her with his shoulder pointed downwards, the alien elf-creature clearly wanted to tackle her in such a way that he would have been allowed to regain control of the vessel that she had so rudely taken away from him. After all, it was indeed his ship and she had no business being here. He hadn't even illegally trespassed into closed space lanes...

...this time anyways.

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2012, 12:58 pm

As he tried to tackle her, she said,"listen, if we were to stay that close, the Prophiya would be a burnt piece of wreckage from either laser beams or something else,alright? My ship can take that.Yours? I don't know. Maybe in mine, it might stand a better chance." Then Geithern took a wrench and said she would knockout Nyskel if he didn't cooperate.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaas looked at his enemy. He thought,"I don't have enough time for this. She has too many men and a bigger ship too. But why are they waiting? Guess that I got to katch up with the skedule." Then he looked at the computer in went his schedules. This is what the current mission schedule was:

Go to Shiva.
Find a Witness.
Interrogate Witness.
Redo Last Two Steps if You Have Nothing. Go to Next Step if You Succeed.
Find and eliminate killer.

After he looked over it, he then told the pilot to take a hovering position over the planet.

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Jul 2012, 3:16 am

OOC: I received your personal message about making a post once a week. Sure, actually, I'll make an effort to do so twice a week to start. Does that sound like a fair exchange for the two of us at the current point in time? I feel that it is.

IC: "So what are we supposed to do, are we just going to sit here and go off and...and...and..." He finally noticed the wrench that she was brandishing and that was enough to get him to take a seat and merely sigh for a few moments. He was quite a bit more cooperative when his consciousness and health were on the line.

Not to mention the fact that his good looks were being put on the line just as much as those other two aspects. One could say that those were more important to him than anything else. He was rather vain. Actually, Nyskel was remarkably vain and as he played with his thin blonde hair, this thought didn't even occur to him despite the irony that stemmed from such a fact.

"As long as I take a seat, and don't do anything to make you knock me out, we can talk nicely, can't we?" The elf-creature laughed slightly nervously to punctuate what he was saying.

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2012, 6:43 pm

She put down the wrench and sighed.

"Where here. I'm sorry I threatened you. I hope you understand it was so we could get to the craft. Here; take my word that you will find my ship much more comfortable then that...rock." As the ship entered into the cruiser, She opened the door that led to the interior of the vessel and said,"bye the way, I'm a pirate," before leaving into her ship.
----------------

Jaas slowly retreated towards the Noble Planet. Even he knew confronting a fully armed space cruiser would have an unfortunate aftermath for him. As he dragged the empty craft that use to be the pirates, he slowly thought something that disturbed many parts of him: maybe people didn't care about if Geithern's status because everything she did was considered an amazingly flamboyant, insane feat. He knew what he had to do: report to his superiors that she escaped him.

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Aug 2012, 2:23 am

OOC: Please don't worry at all about the delays. It's perfectly fine. After all, you were previously dealing with my constant delays to posting. Like I said, though, I'm going to try to make it so that I'm putting out around two posts a week or so.

IC: "Whatever, and yeah, my ship like -does rock- thank you very much." Naturally, Nyskel misunderstood what it was that she was trying to say. That was usual for him though. It seemed that he always misunderstood what was going on. "Anyways, now that I'm more or less like aboard your ship can I go like exploring or something? Do you have, like, a holographic skate park aboard or anything like that?"

The elf-like creature certainly hoped so to be completely honest. He would have liked it if she did have one. The strange aspect of that commentary, however, was that he said it as though he actually expected the other individual to have something like that aboard her individual vessel.

"Well, at least I'm sure that you could find something for me to do aboard your ship or whatever, right? I mean, come on, right? Like..." He rolled his eyes. Nyskel certainly didn't have a way with words by any means.

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2012, 9:30 pm

Geithern sighed, saying,"well, for one, how about you go help scan reports and messages to the archive? Or at least take a look over engineering, seeing that you are a, well...engineer. Meanwhile, I'll make sure that you can adjust aboard the vessel. And no, I don't have a holographic skate park. It does, however, have a universal holographic room where you can engage an adventure. Try "Sword-fighting Training Exercise 1." You'll need it, if you haven't ever used a phase cutlass. And-I. Am. A. Pirate. So. Don't. Forget." The emphasis on the last words seemed to each be a message hammered into Nyskel's mind.
-----------------------------------------------
Jaas looked in his drawer and pulled out a large cigar. He put int in his mouth like it was some loathsome sausage and lit it with his plasma cutter. After that, he sat back in his chair. He looked over more files. They were closer now.

OOC: Click here to see my newest RP. If anyone wants to join, come right on and create a character!

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Aug 2012, 1:28 am

OOC: I do hope you'll continue this game. I think I'll stay here for now. After all, I need to keep up with my promise to give you two posts a week, right?

IC: "Scan messages? Go to engineering?" Nyskel frowned, even though he did have a background in engineering. "That all sounds way too much like work!" He was practically whining at this point like the pretty boy persona that he really did have after all.

"Alright, I'll go and do it."

Eventually, he actually did get up to examine some of the information that she wanted him to take a look at. The measurements weren't too far off the norm, so he figured that they wouldn't have been dangerous at least. He'd return to report in a few moments.

Indeed, he eventually actually did. Even though he was slow, he did have the ability to correctly interpret all of the data that he was feed. Offering a report on a hand held information slate to the other individual, the elf-creature finally smirked. "Alright, I had a look in engineering. You want me to go scan in reports or whatever?"

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2012, 11:41 am

Geithern put her hand to her forehead before saying,"listen, it's just paperwork. Or, you can try out that simulation I mentioned. Let's see where you go?" then she went back to her room. There she removed her coat, cap, gloves, and trousers before lying down on the bed. She told the computer,"please lock the door" before going to sleep.

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Aug 2012, 8:36 pm

OOC: I was thinking of giving Nyskel some sort of weird pet. It would be some sort of alien life form. What do you think? Would I have to fill out an application for that type of a character, or could I just start playing right away?

IC: "Yeah, yeah I'll just go do the paperwork." To be completely honest, despite his personality, Nyskel wasn't yet sure if he could handle that sort of thing. Therefore, he actually moved to a computer console and started to hack away, filing the reports that she had previously stated for him to begin the process of completing.

That could have been extremely ironic, all things considered. After all, he had been previously begging her for a dangerous extreme sports simulation. Something about her just seemed off and it was creeping her out.

It was odd that he would actually do such things, but then again the space-elf creature wan't normal to begin with. He'd never once done anything that could have been deemed an aspect of normalcy anyways. What was to suggest he was changing now?

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 12:49 am

As Geithern massaged her temples, she then turned on the music player, which had on the Merchant 2 techno group, Kryst. She felt the heavy vibrations of the band, relaxing her to some degree. Then she turned on her laptop and looked at her fan site, which was growing due to both her looks and the fame she has gotten from doing elaborate and amazing feats she pulled off. She smiled. Already, people were writing short, ludicrous, not-very good stories that had her have a relationship with other people. Then she put it down and turned off the music. Then she got herself dressed and told the computer to only let her enter and exit the room. The pointed eared captain then moved to the observatory and saw what she was looking for: a planet. Then she cried out in joy: "Oh yes! This is fantastic!" Then she ran to Nyskel and said,"Hey! Forget about the paperwork! I have something to show you that's amazing!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Jaas's ship slid out into the atmosphere like some loathsome slug down a pipe, it landed to the ground in a decidedly undignified "thump." Then he walked out, metal staff in hand, and said,"Alright, crew, we've arrived!" and then strutted in to the building of law, humming a tune to himself that was familiar to the La Marselliele, albeit deeper. Then the crew walked out and said,"what should we do, sah?"
Jaas then stopped humming and said,"Just prokeed like dignified soldiers into the build."

OCC: No form, just enter him like I did the doctor on board Jaas's space ship. By the way, are you married or have another issue besides a job? Because, even though I am a 15 year old, I do know that work doesn't usually seep into more than those five week days that we students have. It may vary, depending on the job, but I'm guessing it doesn't come upon you every single day of your life. Just my thoughts.

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Aug 2012, 1:42 am

OOC: I replied to your private message. By the way, do you get the inspiration for Nyskel's weird pet?

IC: "Yeah, you know what, you're right, this is perfect. Kryst is a great band. I thought you were a lame-o, so I'm really sorry that I had you pegged all wrong. I mean, you actually are into some pretty good tunage after all."

After pausing for a few moments the space-elf finally started to speak once again, "I guess you're right. Music is a great reason to stop the paperwork that I was focused on. Anyways, though, what's that you're looking up on my computer console? Gah, what, is it your computer console now? I still live here you know!"

He blinked for a few moments and turned his head back up towards her as though he hadn't actually recognized the fact that they were coming in on a planet. Turning in the other direction, Nyskel was soon placed flat on the floor. However, the reason for that wasn't the obvious. He wasn't surprised by the appearance of a planetary object.

Rather, he was floored by the fact that he was just jumped on by a large beast that seemed to be part dog and part reptile. One might have called it a jackal-mastiff. Indeed, that was the term that they used on the planet that had the shelter that Nyskel adopted it from.

Looking up for a few moments as his face was simply slobbered on, he didn't seem to be paying any other attention to what it was that Geithern was saying.

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2012, 4:28 pm

Geithern then said, "Aw, that's cute! Do wu want a wittlle treat? Do wu?" and gave the Jackal-mastiff a piece of dehydrated meat.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaas strode into the building, followed by the soldiers. As he entered through the stained glass spinning doors with red swirls and other designs, he said to the receptionist, "get me to the top floor."
Then he told his soldiers to make a defensive postion and entered the elevator(which was a white, circular chamber) by himself. An Eldren dressed in a black robe, carrying a small, strange-type of ceremonial dagger was their. Then the person attacked.
Luckily, Jaas was quite good at fighting and grabbed the Eldren by the arm with the dagger and then kicked him in the neck, breaking it. The elevator made a ding right after he dropped the body. Then the door opened.
OCC: what do you think about what is happening?

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Aug 2012, 2:18 am

OOC: You mean with Jaas, Geithern's behavior or the planet? I'm figuring that's a member of Nyskel's species he just grabbed, right?

IC: Looking back for a few moments, Nyskel finally stood. Meanwhile, however, the Jackal-mastiff was busy devouring the dehydrated meat that she was offered before attempting to completely pounce Geithern to the floor. She wanted to thank the woman properly, and that involved an appropriate pouncing and licking.

Meanwhile, Nyskel finally found it within him to stand up and eventually walk back over towards the viewing portal. "Wait a moment, why does something tell me that I recognize this world out there?" Indeed, the colored marble seemed remarkably similar for some reason that he just couldn't quite place.

Stretching for a second, the space-elf found himself shadow boxing in good time before he took a jump back, waiting for her to tell him where it was that they had ended up.

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2012, 7:54 pm

OOC: Indeed, he grabbed one. I like adding characters of various race. I just figured throwing in an assassin of Nyskel's race would make it interesting. Also, I am asking about your opinion of the entire thing.

Geithern said,"It is an ancient lost planet. The origin of humanity, supposedly. However, it fell into ruin do to some sort of entity." The way she spoke, though, seemed to be much the same way as a if it had a curse.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaas was welcomed by the sight of a gigantic room filled with cubicles that contained a network of cables and thought transmitters across. Bureaucratic where busy, with cables connecting them to the transmitters. This was so they could have private conversations with their mind. Complete silence filled the room. The only awake people, technicians and robots, looked towards him. He muttered,"assassin," before walking into his stall and attaching himself to the network. Then he thought,"leader." This thought was, like all who work with the device, transmitted in his voice.
A thought responded, in a feminine voice,"Razieh, Jaas. 35. Male. Space Orc. Welcome to the central Bureaucracy."
"The pleasantries are...unnessakary. Now the report?"
"Indeed. What to you have?"
"No news. However, I was attacked by an assassin. He wore a black cloak and carried a ceremonial dagger. I exkepted poison, so I disarmed and killed him before he kould stab me."
"This is slightly disappointing. However, the assassin was good work. Now continue on the investigation."
Jaas sighed and then left.

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Aug 2012, 10:49 pm

OCC: would i be able to join in since its just the two of you by the looks of it?

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2012, 11:58 pm

OOC: Yes. Please. I we will gladly accept you. We need all the people we can have.