Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Oct 2012, 6:24 am

OOC: thanks for the clarafication.

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Oct 2012, 5:02 pm

OOC: Thanks for helping to move this plot forwards so that I'd have something to do. I couldn't have done it without you.

IC: Nyskel looked around for a few moments as he nervously waved back and forth before clearing out his throat. His elf-like ears wiggled for a few moments and he eventually actually stepped forward towards the other individual.

"I've been held as a prisoner on my own ship for a while now, so I suggest that you don't do anything. I mean, I got pretty sick of all of that so I trust you'll treat me as, like, the rock star that I am!"

He coughed again, since apparently the module in here was not only filled but also irritating his allergies.

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2012, 10:01 pm

OOC: I'm confused. Is Nyskel inside Talway's ship? Because his ship is full of highly pressurized water and not a good place for a non-aquatic species to be. It's designed so anyone who tries to board will either drown or be crushed by the intense water pressure, unless they're of a species that can handle it, like Talway's.

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Oct 2012, 2:16 am

OOC: I'm confused as well. Though I realize that his ship is like that, I was also told to incorporate Nyskel more into Talway's storyline. Is there no way for him to survive in perhaps some sort of sectioned off area? I will naturally repost if necessary, since I don't want to soil any part of the story, but I was trying to do as you guys told me to do. Did I perhaps misinterpret a suggestion before? If so, I do sincerely apologize.

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2012, 10:16 pm

Retcon: Talway lands on a moon in the outer rim and runs into Nyskel there, who's landed after escaping Geithern.

Talway sneered as he smelled the magic on Nyskel. It was faint, so it was either rarely used or not yet fully honed.

"A rock star huh? So were you being held hostage or something? Perhaps you've heard something, maybe from your captors, something about the death of Ambassador Gylevant, who was murdered on Shiva..."

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Oct 2012, 11:36 pm

OOC: Thank you for clearing that up for me. I'm sorry if I wrote us into a hole. Will we be able to continue fine from this point? I did my best to give you something to work with.

IC: "Murder? Well, I like remember like when somone mentioned all that stuff to me and everything. Actually, I was previously like wanted by someone for like being involved in some violence. I wasn't actually; I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. This was a while back, when my ship got stolen."

Nysekl blinked for a moment or two as he coughed in the weird atmosphere presented by this moon. He figured that the other's sneer was the result of the aforementioned strange gases on this planetoid. He didn't exactly connect his latent magical abilities with what was going on.

"I didn't, like, kill anyone but is that what you're talking about? Could they have, like, suspected me dude? I don't wanna go to jail..." He blinked, considering that the time he spent in captivity was sort of like jail anyway. "...umm, again."

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Oct 2012, 11:45 pm

Gary follow talaway's ship down to the planetoid. After watching talaway and nysekl talk for a bit he turn off the invisibility on his ship and steped out. "We wont bring you to jail we are looking for the culprit. Do you want to join us?" Gary said to nysekl

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2012, 11:54 pm

Talway smirked as he began hatching one of his nefarious little plans.

There was no way he could go back to the planet royal without starting a war, not after those stunts Gary had pulled. But maybe he could sneak an investigation past the Royal Guard by using someone who didn't even know what they were investigating.

Meanwhile he could try to find Gary, wherever he went.

"If you want to prove your innocence, I have an idea"

Talway began, failing to mask the poisonous tone he donned whenever he was plotting something, and swishing his long tail back and forth like an anxious cat.

"If you're such a great rock star, do you think you could get a gig on the royal planet? I think I know who's behind the murder, but I need proof. You could use your celebrity to get behind the scenes, like a secret agent."

Judging by the news report he had heard on the incident and what he had seen himself, he doubted Nyskel was really wanted by the government. But that would take some convincing.

What Talway was overlooking was the fact that he new absolutely nothing about this galaxy's popular culture, and had no idea how famous this guy really was.

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Oct 2012, 7:05 am

Tensu wrote:

Meanwhile he could try to find Gary, wherever he went.

OOC: I followed you down to the planet

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Oct 2012, 3:03 pm

After hearing Gary's testimony, Nyskel felt a little safer about all of this. He at least didn't feel like he was going to get shot, and that made things a lot better. Looking back for the time being, he nodded with a twitch of those elf-like ears, non-verbally illustrating the fact that he was willing to join the other individuals.

"Wait a second, prove my innocence?! I thought I wasn't going to jail. This is totally bogus man, totally bogus!" He blinked for a few moments and heard that he had an opportunity to get a gig and be a secret agent at the same time. Secret agents were the only beings in the galaxy that attracted women in greater numbers than rock stars, but Nyskel had one problem with this...

...he wasn't really all that famous.

Coughing and trying to pass it off as though he were still having an allergic reaction to the various gases present in the atmosphere, Nyskel finally looked back and nodded, "Alright, but like, how do I like get in touch with their booking agent? I mean, I could make the arrangements myself."

It wasn't clear whether he genuinely believed he was popular enough or if he was just bluffing. At this point, it probably wasn't even clear to Nyskel for that matter.

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2012, 7:58 pm

OOC: Sorry Vishna. you must've posted while I was typing.

"You're the rock star. I thought you'd understand all this. What do you normally do?"

OOC: I'm loving were this is heading. Three people caught up in Nyskel's fantasy of fame...

...and staking the fate of the galaxy on it! :lmao:

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Oct 2012, 2:31 am

OOC: I know the feeling about posting over other people! Ugh, I can't stand when I do that. No worries! His joke about what he normally does is a reference to The Producers.

IC: "What do I normally do? Well, about six months maybe but I'm out of the slammer at this point and ready to jam!" Nyskel blinked, "So, umm, well do you have an agent or am I gonna negotiate my own contract? You can get the normal 10% either way." Apparently he was just more pleased to have the opportunity to play than anything else at the moment.

That somewhat included his freedom. So quickly had he forgotten that only moments ago he was still trapped somewhere else as another's prisoner, and therefore was only recently released.

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2012, 10:52 pm

Talway frowned as his ignorance of the music industry was catching up with him. He was once again being reminded he wasn't the evil mastermind for good he thought he was.

"I don't know any agents or anything. I just need help solving a crime."

OOC: Delusions of granduer all around!

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Oct 2012, 1:35 am

OOC: Haha, this is awesome.

IC: "Don't worry, don't worry! I'll get a gig, okay? Just show me where to sign up." Nyskel blinked for a few moments as he turned back towards the other individual. Since Talway knew the layout of this planet better than him, Nyskel figured that he would be able to set him up with the appropriate people. After all, it seemed that he needed to be told where to go. In this case, that line wasn't really supposed to be an insult, but it very well could have been taken as one.

Good thing Nyskel at least knew when to keep his mouth shut...sort of anyway.