Page 12 of 16 [ 254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2012, 10:33 pm

Jaas smiled and then said,"let's rok and roll then. Which planet first?"

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2012, 9:10 am

"That's just the thing..." Talway muttered confused "I was hoping you knew. I'm not from around here. My Order picked up a cry for help sent by a probe fired from a distant galaxy... *this* galaxy, by the late ambassador. I was dispatched to investigate. He told me a little about what he feared was going on via transmission, but only gave a little information because he feared his transmission might be intercepted. He asked to meet me on Shiva and... well, you know the rest. I've already been pole-to-pole on Shiva and found nothing. So "Not Shiva" is about all I can say."

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Sep 2012, 2:33 pm

Visha9000 wrote:
Jake was sleeping in shadow form on the black ship. When the ship started and took off, Jake awoke and reformed out of the shadows of the engin room. He floted up to the bridge rendered invisible by forcing light to move around him. Once on the bridge he felt a burning anger that bordered on hate. The extreme mind pressure was comming from an orc in dark cloths and a dashing fedora. {This must be Jass} Jake thought{ i will be having a word or 2 with my opperitives, he's sepost to be dead. I cant have him messing with my plans for this galaxy.} jake decided to use Jaas due to the fact that his anger would make him easy to manipulate. {i can get him to kill visha then have him exacuted for murder.}jake thought gleefuly{2 birds with one stone, and alot of fame for having completed my mission. Maybe the darkian councol with promot me.} jake floted over to the computer mainframe and dissolved into it. He accessed the mail program and sent an untraceble high priority message with nyskel and geithern's position.

Im going to make an edit to this post to make it fit in with the story more.

Jake awoke and reformed out of the shadows of the engin room. He floted up to the bridge rendered invisible by forcing light to move around him. Once on the bridge he felt a burning anger that bordered on hate. The extreme mind pressure was comming from an orc in dark cloths and a dashing fedora. {This must be Jass} Jake thought{ i will be having a word or 2 with my opperitives, he's sepost to be dead. I cant have him messing with my plans for this galaxy.} jake decided to use Jaas due to the fact that his anger would make him easy to manipulate. {i can get him to kill visha then have him exacuted for murder.}jake thought gleefuly{2 birds with one stone, and alot of fame for having completed my mission. Maybe the darkian councol with promot me.} jake decided that the best way to earn Jaas's trust was to lead the orc to his assasin's position. Excited for the war he was about to start, Jake floted over to the computer mainframe and dissolved into it. He accessed the mail program and sent an untraceble high priority message with where the assasin sent to kill Jaas will be. He then sent a different email to his operatives telling them to go to the third merchant planets junkyard and wait for further instruction.

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Sep 2012, 8:39 pm

Due to computer problemes, vannasha will not be back until monday at the earliest. His power sourse died. And the parts arnt in yet. Vinnasha sends his regrets.

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Sep 2012, 1:02 am

OOC: Thank you for warning everyone for me. I'm back now, and I'll try to pick up things right away. I really am sorry about that, the parts didn't come in on time. Nevertheless, they're here now. Where am I picking up from for the time being? I'd like to get right back in, since I know that I definitely owe you guys some posts at this point and I want to get back up on top of them!

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2012, 10:23 pm

OOC: Thanks for coming! I'm going to Introduce a new character.

Name: Mr. Slim
Race:He is a being of his own. However, he chooses to appears like a thin human with pure white hair and golden eyes in his 20s.
Planet: He can't remember, but he thinks he doesn't come from this part of the universe.
Occupation: He use to serve as an agent to an Elderitch lord. Now he is freelancing(and has amenisia so severe, he only can remember glancing details of his life.)
Magic: Unassisted, wingless flight, existence in multiple layers of reality, dream wandering, burning enchanted sword, and summoning monsters.
Ship: He has a giant, living worm-like creature covered in a black shell with tentacles of darkness sprouting out. It isn't full grown, since the final product is a world eater, and right now it only can eat anything smaller than a medium sized asteroid.
Background: From his knowledge, this is all that remains:He used to serve under an Elderitch lord, was exiled to here for some reason with his worm creature, and is ridiculously good at fighting.

OOC:Now on to the story.
Slums. Broken houses, people wandering about carrying tools, cold, dirty. I need to move to somewhere else. Right, left, zig zag, I run toward the place I want to go. Then some green hairy thing attacks me, but I stab it through the chest. Easy.
Continue away, straight on to my ship. Beautiful, wondrous. All those lovely tentacles. Absolutely adorable. Entering.
Ah, the slimy interior. Notice the odd escape pod or two. Oh well. They should have known not to drive it straight at the big giant worm. Anyway, it was hungry;who am I to blame if your teasing it? Now, let's go.
OOC:What do you think?

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Sep 2012, 10:42 pm

OOC: welcome back

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2012, 6:33 pm

OCC: Nice to see that the organic spaceship is becoming more popular :wink:

While waiting for a response from Jaas's ship, Talway was baffled by his scanners picking up signals from Jaas's ship shooting off in seemingly random directions. "Is he having communications trouble?" He thought out loud to himself. He noticed his ship had picked up a distant distress signal. Since it took forever for his ship's warp drive to charge up, he started charging it now to head to the signal in case Jaas could not respond.

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Sep 2012, 2:13 am

OOC: I remember when organic spaceships were really common in science fiction. Of course Star Craft was sort of their heyday with the Zerg species along with Species 8572 in Star Trek: Voyager. Thanks for waiting for me to come back. I'm glad to be back.

IC: With a nod, Nyskel turned back and shut his eyes. Though he knew very well that he was going to come to regret this, he eventually did suit up and accompany her out of the aforementioned tunnel. They were going to go down and...

"...hey wait a second! What does this vessel have, some sort of a shuttle system?! I certainly hope so! I would hate to be dropped out of space and straight down into something or other. Is that clear? I will not be dropped down into some kind of weird whatever without my express permission. After all, I'm too glamorous!"

Nyskel was acting like she cared.

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Sep 2012, 8:47 am

OCC: Awsome. Im closer and closer to be abled to get started. :D

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 11:49 pm

With his warp drive fully charged and still no response from Jaas, Talway decided to head towards the distress signal. But not wanting to offend Jaas, he sent a message before leaving:

"Picked up a distress signal. going to check it out. Trailmaskers are disabled so feel free to follow."

And with that, he commanded the starswimmer to proceed. Fanning out it's tentacles, it stood still for a moment, before lurching itself light-years through space with one single, massive spasm.

The starswimmer came still at a somewhat geometric ship whose technology did not appear to have it's origins in this dimension judging by preliminary scans. Talway noticed another ship nearby, But as the Starswimmer was a warship, it could only open one communications channel at a time. It seemed prudent to contact the distressed ship first, in case emergency medical care, or an audience for last words, was required.

Talway sent a hail.

"Hello, my name is Sir Talway of the Azure Depths, Knight of the Order of Translucence. If there is anyone able-bodied on board, please respond. If I get no response I will board with medical supplies."

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Sep 2012, 2:24 pm

Tensu wrote:
With his warp drive fully charged and still no response from Jaas, Talway decided to head towards the distress signal. But not wanting to offend Jaas, he sent a message before leaving:

"Picked up a distress signal. going to check it out. Trailmaskers are disabled so feel free to follow."

And with that, he commanded the starswimmer to proceed. Fanning out it's tentacles, it stood still for a moment, before lurching itself light-years through space with one single, massive spasm.

The starswimmer came still at a somewhat geometric ship whose technology did not appear to have it's origins in this dimension judging by preliminary scans. Talway noticed another ship nearby, But as the Starswimmer was a warship, it could only open one communications channel at a time. It seemed prudent to contact the distressed ship first, in case emergency medical care, or an audience for last words, was required.

Talway sent a hail.

"Hello, my name is Sir Talway of the Azure Depths, Knight of the Order of Translucence. If there is anyone able-bodied on board, please respond. If I get no response I will board with medical supplies."

OOC: just a quick question. Is it my ship your refering to?

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 4:52 pm

Vashna wrote:
OOC: I remember when organic spaceships were really common in science fiction. Of course Star Craft was sort of their heyday with the Zerg species along with Species 8572 in Star Trek: Voyager. Thanks for waiting for me to come back. I'm glad to be back.

IC: With a nod, Nyskel turned back and shut his eyes. Though he knew very well that he was going to come to regret this, he eventually did suit up and accompany her out of the aforementioned tunnel. They were going to go down and...

"...hey wait a second! What does this vessel have, some sort of a shuttle system?! I certainly hope so! I would hate to be dropped out of space and straight down into something or other. Is that clear? I will not be dropped down into some kind of weird whatever without my express permission. After all, I'm too glamorous!"

Nyskel was acting like she cared.

OOC:Thanks for coming back. I think I like my giant worm monster.

Geithern said to Nyskel,"it's a shuttle that can turn into a tank for ground. We have ten guys with us."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaas looked around, drawing his sword, saying,"who's here? I really need to know!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taking off. Good. I really need to go somewhere else.

Last edited by Anarbaculardrop on 30 Sep 2012, 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 9:51 pm

Visha9000 wrote:
Tensu wrote:

Talway sent a hail.

OOC: just a quick question. Is it my ship your refering to?

indeed it is.

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Sep 2012, 7:59 pm

OOC: thanks

Tensu wrote:

Talway sent a hail.

Opon resiving a communication from the battleship that had just appeared, visha's ship activated the emergency wake up prosidures. Once visha had woken up, he scaned his suroundings and cheacked his messages. Finding talways message he responded saying: "im fine, i repeat, im perfactly fine, thanks for the message, i could have takn days for me to get a message from that ship overthere. How did you find me?"

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2012, 10:29 pm

OOC:Since Geithern is with Nyskel, she will have to wait a while.

Jaas thought he saw something move, and heard an almost hissing sound. He turned toward it. He saw a shadow-like...thing. He yelled,"kome out and fight, shade!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Space. So pretty. Still voyage it. Really nice. Jellyfish thing appears. Greet it using my telepath device with this message:

"HeLLo, WaNDeReR. WHaT Do You WaNT?"

Vocal tic. Strange, but not bad. Worse than that, of course.

OOC:What do you think of Mr. Slim's vocal tic?