Page 10 of 16 [ 254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Aug 2012, 9:01 pm

Name: Visha/gary
Race: Alamentian
Planet: Alamentia
Powers: dark electricity, cold fire, magnetics, can transform into a giant electric dragon
Ship: an Infundibulum. The body is an oval 3m long, 2m wide and tall. The wing is a triangle 3m by 4m with a thinkness of 7.42 atometers. Has electrical pulse cannons and and electrical trusters. The inside adjusts itself to the needs of the users. The owner is in constant mental communication with the ship.
Background: Visha, now known as gary, was going from universe to universe searching for his home world of alamentia. After an experiment in one universe he got blown into this universe and crash landed on the planet where humanity started.the impact destroyed all living life on the planet at the time. His ship buried for countless ages, Gary has finally awakended.

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Aug 2012, 11:01 pm

OCC: comments?

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2012, 10:45 am

OOC:Great character! You can start anytime.

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Sep 2012, 2:36 pm

OOC: Yeah, I like the current plotline, do you? Adding that character is rather fitting to be honest, but I agree that we could use some additional players. I had actually hoped we could get as many as we once had.

IC: "Ancient lost planet? The origin of humanity, you say? Bah, boooring!" Nyskel blinked for a few moments, as he was uninterested in humans. They weren't nearly as cool as members of his species, though they did have a few great celebrities in the past. Turning back towards her, Nyskel finally grinned and rolled his eyes, "Well than, are we going to at least touch down or whatever? I think we could go down there with...hmm, what do you have in the way of weapons on this vessel? At least we could go back into my hold and grab some slug-throwers!"

It seemed that, once guns crept into the conversation, the space-elf was appropriately entertained. Slug-thrower was the term that he had apparently used to describe firearms. On his world, lasers had largely overtaken other types of weapons. However, that didn't mean that there wasn't plenty of fun to be had with convention powder firearms, as well as a variety of other caseless weapons as well. He was certainly an interesting fellow to say the very least.

"You know, though, I had a sailplane back at my place. We could always head there or whatever, and I could take you through the clouds." Strangely, it seemed like Nyskel was so full of himself that he was asking her on a date.

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Sep 2012, 9:41 pm

OCC: i like where the storyline has gone. It would be great to continue it. How often can both of you post? I could fesably post everyday since i have an ipad, but that might not work for you guys.
And i will hop in when you guys actualy get on the planet. It would make more sense if you descovered my ship rather than me waking up and finding your exact spot in space by chance.

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2012, 1:26 am

OOC: We both go at our own pace, although I can post more frequently due to certain good traits of being my age. I also get a crap load of time.

Nyskel then felt the stinging pain of being slapped across the face by Geithern, who said,"I am not going on a date with you!"and walked huffily down one of the corridors of the ship.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Jaas left the building with no more incident, he walked into the space ship. He stopped.

A human dressed in a red, long trench-coat stood in his path. He had white hair and sunglasses. Then retractable claws came from his hands and shark teeth were in his mouth. The orc, who knew it was probably some mutation, punched once at the head with the left hand and next at the abdomen with the right.

The human dodged the first blow, but took the second, since he was trying to attack him. The man flew back into the wall, but got up without any sign of injury and dusted off his coat. Then he said,"Well, now, I guess I have better things to do," before running past Jaas.
Next Razieh ran to engineering. He then saw the engine would explode in thirty seconds. The orc grimaced before turning to get out f his space ship. But when he exited, five humanoids in black hooded robes carrying laser pistols said,"Your not going anywhere, Mr. Razieh." Then the explosion occurred.

OOC: What do you think of what is going on now?

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Sep 2012, 1:56 am

OOC: I was telling Anarbaculardrop that some of my absences were also due to me grappling with a few of my ever-present mental issues. I'm trying to crank out at least a couple of posts a week. Since I owe Anarbaculardrop a few posts, I'm going much faster at the current time.

IC: "What the hells, Geithern?! I thought you liked me or something! You know I was getting ready to cut my first holo-album on Merchant III, right? I mean, I thought you would have liked being with a celebrity or whatever!" He turned in the other direction and shut his eyes tightly before shivering, "Alright, well, whatever, just gimme somethin' else to do for the time being!"

As much as it seemed that Nyskel hated Geithern, all of a sudden he was warming up to her. It was a strange situation indeed, and one might have wondered if the space-elf wasn't exactly the most stable guy to be around anyways. Well, then again, was Geithern? She did steal his space ship.

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2012, 3:15 am

OOC: do you find what is going on with Jaas interesting? Plus, the funniest scene between Nyskel and Geithern.

Geithern stopped walking, sighed, and then placed her face in her hand before walking back and saying to Nyskel,"have you ever heard of the Mithosian? Supposedly, it's an ancient race that use to live on the planet 500 million years before man devolped. They all died off because of some new species they bioengineered. It arrived upon man around the time they were establishing contact. The things were never known about until three years ago, a military force refound the planet. To put it in the simplest terms, they are MIA. People would kill for the information they must have gathered." She also then said, "by the way, I don't just like men. Where do you live, in your own private universe were all women are straight and love you and all men are not sexual competitors? Yah, like that place exists!" before walk walking into a lab.
------------------------------------------------

Jaas was catapulted through the air and landed twenty feet away. He then blacked out.

Ten days later, he woke up. A labcoat wearing man with green skin and no hair stood in the room and said to Jaas," if your wondering, yes, indeed we are using stem cells," and then got him out of bed, next saying," a bit old fashion, but it works and has been effective since first implemented."

OOC: if you are wondering, I am not bisexual, but I have no problems with LGBT people. I am not asking anyone if they are either. I think that making Geithern bisexual will either make it funnier or more dramatic. But let's not dwell on that much, since (a) it's a touchy subject, and (b) the point was mostly for seeing how it will figure out with Nyskel's crush on her. What do you think of this post, too?

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Sep 2012, 11:23 am

OCC: the plots are getting really interesting. I just need a landing so i can jump in

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2012, 2:50 pm

OOC: I have actually handed you one: visiting the hospital. It will make an interesting entrance.

Vashna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Sep 2012, 4:12 pm

OOC: No, I totally get it. It makes sense, and I hope you like Nyskel's typical space-elf response to this new revelation about her.

IC: "Yeah, I didn't know much about that old culture. How do you know it's not something that's just been shoved into some old hyperlinked book? What do you think?" He tilted his head for a few moments and blinked again. Wait a moment; he was asking her what she independently thought? That hardly sounded like the real Nyskel to say the very least.

He then blushed and turned away, "Hey, wait a second, what they hell are you saying? I have to compete with other guys...and other girls? That's just not fair I hope you realize! You're stacking the deck against me!"

With a third blink, he turned in the opposite direction and deeply swallowed. The fact that she wasn't head over heels for him was a complete problem for him that he didn't want to deal with. That being said, he 'knew' very well that he was going to get her no matter what. He just had to have. All the women liked him on every planet...didn't they? He wasn't sure, since Nyskel had never left the world trapped up in his own head before.

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Sep 2012, 6:48 pm

Anarbaculardrop wrote:
OOC: I have actually handed you one: visiting the hospital. It will make an interesting entrance.

But im on the planet that nyskel and geithern are orbiting.

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2012, 7:43 pm

OCC: I guessing that Nyskel wants her because she is difficult to get, am I correct? Also, on the alignment scale, has any of the characters changed?

Geithern then said nothing, going into her room. She had a headache again. Then she got a cup of tea and gulped it down. Then she grabbed a bag of jelly babies and went to Nyskel. She said,"do you want a jelly baby?"
--------------------------------------------
Jaas then lay back down, saying to the doctor,"my men?"

"All dead. Your ship wasn't the only thing that exploded."

A chill ran up Razieh's spine. His veins felt like fire. He raged,"How dare he, that white-haired, red-wearing weasel?"

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2012, 1:29 am

Visha9000 wrote:
Anarbaculardrop wrote:

But im on the planet that nyskel and geithern are orbiting.

OOC: In that case, you will have to wait until I decide to bring the characters on the planet.

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Sep 2012, 9:37 am

OCC: i know.

Visha9000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Sep 2012, 6:08 pm

Name: Kreith/jake
Race: darkian
Planet: Darkiria
Powers: darkness and shadows. can transform into a giant electric warwolf.
Ship: none, can travel through shadows or turn into darkness and fly.
Background: Kreith, now known as jake, is an assasin hired to eliminate visha. A few years After sabataging visha's experiment in one universe, he discovered that visha was still alive. Now that kreith has sensed visha's avakening, Jake has come to finish his job.

Last edited by Visha9000 on 04 Sep 2012, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.