Page 3 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

X_Parasite
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2009, 11:33 pm

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 10% blindly patriotic.

Where the **** did it get the anti-tolerant score from?
And the brainwashing score? I'm skeptical about EVERYTHING!
...I would like to see the equations. (Assuming that my eyes aren't lying and I'm not altering information subconsciously... Like I said - skeptical.)

Antonius
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Oct 2009, 1:32 pm

Quote:
Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 57% blindly patriotic

You're not evil exactly, but you still would've joined the German army. Driven by STRONG patriotism and a willingness to do what your country asks, you would've thrown your moral reservations aside and stepped right up to the platz for the AXIS POWERS.

The sad fact is: while you're not self-centered, you are are an enthusiastic nationalist, malleable like so much half-dried glue, and ready to follow zee rules. Unfortunately, you're not cynical enough to tell when you're being manipulated. You probably have a violent itch that needs scratching anyhow, so why ask questions?

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would've supported the Nazis militarily while turning a blind eye to their 'civilian' programs.

For the records: I'm not a neo-nazi or something like that. I just.. like the concept of somebody controlling everything.

sanchasmcdude
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Oct 2009, 7:28 pm

I am ashamed. i got everyday german i would have let it happen. saaaad faaaaaacceeee.

TheDuck
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Oct 2009, 7:43 pm

The Resistance
Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 14% antitolerant, and 48% blindly patriotic

Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!

yay :D

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2009, 6:00 am

The Everyday German

Achtung! You are 62% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 10% blindly patriotic

Had you lived in Germany in the 1930s, you'd have probably just gone along with the flow. Men with guns are surrounding the house next door? The bagel place on the corner's gone? Hmm...whatever.

The data show you're a decent person who's willing to listen to what people of authority tell you. That's what most people are, and in most times and most places, that's ok. But not then; not there.

The sad conclusion: you would've missed your Jewish friends, but you would've done nothing about it. Seriously. But rest assured, you would've forgiven yourself eventually.

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2009, 10:16 am

The Resistance
Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 43% blindly patriotic

Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

JamesTheCat
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Oct 2009, 9:56 am

Your result for The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test ...

The Everyday German
Achtung! You are 54% brainwashworthy, 5% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic

Damn! But I have no idea where they got all that brainwashworthiness.

blackomen
Toucan
Toucan

13 Nov 2009, 4:44 pm

Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic

The Expatriate
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil s**t was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

1589906613262667319.jpeg

littlelily613
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2011, 7:57 pm

The Everyday German
Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic

Had you lived in Germany in the 1930s, you'd have probably just gone along with the flow. Men with guns are surrounding the house next door? The bagel place on the corner's gone? Hmm...whatever.

The data show you're a decent person who's willing to listen to what people of authority tell you. That's what most people are, and in most times and most places, that's ok. But not then; not there.

The sad conclusion: you would've missed your Jewish friends, but you would've done nothing about it. Seriously. But rest assured, you would've forgiven yourself eventually.

Wow--I am a bit surprised. At least it didn't say I would be a Nazi or a Nazi sympathizer. I absolute despise Nazis, and I know I would have risked my life to hide Jewish friends. I might not have done much openly, but in hiding, I think I would have tried to do a lot.

LonelyJar
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2017, 6:32 pm

It looks like HelloQuizzy took down the quiz, and the Wayback Machine will only show you the "preface". OkCupid might still let people take the test, but I think you need to create an account there first.

bowtruckle
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse