Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Cadzie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Aug 2007, 11:23 am

I don't know, i got this womans number, when should I call her back, I had asked for it and she gave it to me, so I don't know. But we seemed to have a repore... she's the same Faith as me, and I think the same age

Mr_Winston
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Aug 2007, 11:49 am

People have told me that you're apparently supposed to leave it four days or so before calling someone back.

It's been many moons sonce I actually managed to get a girls number to put the theory into practice, but on the one occasion that I did I ignored the advice completely and phoned her the following day, thinking that she would appreciate my not letting her think that I wasn't going to phone her.

Nothing ever happened anyway, so I can't really vouch for the advice, but thats what i've always been told.

Cadzie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Aug 2007, 1:22 pm

Mr_Winston wrote:
People have told me that you're apparently supposed to leave it four days or so before calling someone back.
Nothing ever happened anyway, so I can't really vouch for the advice, but thats what i've always been told.

Yeah the same happened with me, I got someones number, called them the next day and then couple days later and then I got called back by her friend and told off, so I was figuring to ask some advice on it

juliekitty
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2007, 4:35 pm

Cadzie wrote:
Mr_Winston wrote:

Yeah the same happened with me, I got someones number, called them the next day and then couple days later and then I got called back by her friend and told off, so I was figuring to ask some advice on it

I think what you did was reasonable and that she and her friend were over-reacting.

What if the first message didn't go through for some reason? Calling twice is reasonable.

If you don't hear back after that, though, you're being ignored, so don't call back again.

Cadzie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Aug 2007, 3:56 pm

well yeah julie, I got to talk to her a couple times, like not living a message, chating with her on the phone, but once i called her and she said she'd call back, so she did then it was her friend telling me off in the same way someone steps on a bug, with a lot of pleasure.