Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

moralanimal0369
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Dec 2022, 6:10 pm

how do you find help like cleaning the house or cooking? I've been asking around on facebook, to people I know, etc for things like a cleaning service or a seamstress to sew me clothes that are fabric-friendly, but like no one ever responds. I seriously need some help/support so I can keep my job.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2022, 6:39 pm

You can go to something like TaskRabbit.

Or Angie.

Or Craigslist.

More for cleaning the house than for cooking. I'm not actually sure about finding a cook.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2022, 6:45 pm

moralanimal0369 wrote:
how do you find help like cleaning the house or cooking? I've been asking around on facebook, to people I know, etc for things like a cleaning service or a seamstress to sew me clothes that are fabric-friendly, but like no one ever responds. I seriously need some help/support so I can keep my job.

Try an online neighbourhood group.

I can’t think what they’re called but most areas have them. Lots of people post their personal business info if they do a trade like sewing, and some are just looking to make extra money by helping others (or volunteering services).

Task Rabbit etc are good but I’d be leery of using Craigslist especially if you need them to come to your house.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2022, 7:06 pm

That's true. Craigslist is not as regulated.