25 Nov 2008, 10:10 am

0_equals_true wrote:
    1. Don't want to settle down
    2. Overload of personal space and social interaction
    3. Problem with physical or emotional intimacy
    4. Difficulty expressing or understanding emotions
    5. Social implications/responsibilities of being a couple
    6. Don't understand the unwritten language of relationships

well... sounds kinda familiar... I guess I should probably get it tattooed on my shoulder as a warning for potential partners.

Quote:
You are the love child of the Ice Queen and Pol Pot

how did you know?!

:wink:

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2008, 4:54 pm

anna-banana wrote:
well... sounds kinda familiar... I guess I should probably get it tattooed on my shoulder as a warning for potential partners.

You could work on some, maybe come to some agreement on others. maybe I’m really naive in thinking I could come to some agreement over some of my issues but I may be right.

anna-banana wrote:
how did you know?!

Ah well now that you ask… I probably shouldn't be telling you this but I was there in the registry office. I signed your birth certificate personally. I was quite advanced for my year you see, and needed some way to fund my opium obsession at the time, so was working in Kyrgyzstan as a civil servant/registrar.

As I recall you looked like a pickled walnut, all rapped up in your blanket. So there you go small world isn't it?

P.s. I think you needed changing :eew:

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 7:08 pm

oh hell, why did you have to post that? now everyone's going to find out that I needed changing... I mean, come on, other aspie babies are too intelligent for that, they use the toilet, cite Sheakspeare, smoke opium and have office jobs at that age!

what a disgrace... :oops:

potty training, another thing I have to work on. as if relationship trouble wasn't enough.

*sigh*

Gromit
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2008, 2:23 pm

anna-banana wrote:
potty training, another thing I have to work on.

I wouldn't bother if I were you. I am of the firm conviction that potties can't be trained. Their social structure makes them totally unsuited for domestication.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2008, 12:56 pm

I am sure you were doing other things when you where not crapping your pants.

it wasn't really an office anyway. I was behind one of those windows with one of those hatch things with the sliding door that you get at the post office and in banks, except the hatch was bigger. I just asked the parent(s) to pass the documents then the baby through the hatch, and I would check everything was ok then stamp and sign the birth certificate, and stamp the baby’s hand and pass them back through. Honestly a foetus could do it.

You were registered as Citizen Number 64321071 of Kyrgyz SSR