Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

pleiadian
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Feb 2009, 5:34 pm

Anyone in mid-50's who has lived 10 lifetimes in one and still hanging on to dreams of some future when all is well? Had multi diagnosies (BPD, Bipolar, SA, blah,blah to those Dr.'s) whenI finally came to RESONATE with this-AS-and maybe I can make friends again. I lost them all....or, they lost me while I was being....what? Different. VERY eccentric. How I wish they all knew, even family people, if only they'd read about this. Now I'm here to connect.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2009, 6:12 pm

I would give you a big hug if that was your thing, Pleiadian! I, too have been around and around and around the block due to a serious lack of imagination and a fondness for routine. I lost friends because I sorta got distracted and by the time I got back to them, they had married and had children and put them through college. . and I hadn't aged a day.
I used to think I was a soul that didn't forget their past lifetimes, that just went onto the next with out having to start out as a baby, I just had multiple lifetimes, not multiple personalities.

But what resonates with me is your sentance "and hanging on to dreams of some future when all is well. . ." That hit me right between the eyes! I thought it was supposed to be when I found out about AS and then when DXed. Although I must say it was life changing I still think that somehow my fate will be more than just fading away into infirmity and old age with no punchline to the long joke of my life. . .

Merle

peterd
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2009, 2:05 am

That's the worst part about adapting to diagnosis - the "it's not going to get any better" part.

I used to think everyone else must be just like me, and now I know they're not. Not that I know what it is I'm lacking as anything other than theory, but lack it I do. And - except around here - they all expect me to shut up about it.

millie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2009, 5:04 am

good luck pleiadian.
your post resonates with me.