Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2021, 4:19 pm

Who is Chris Chan? Internet Personality Arrested on Incest Charges

Quote:
Internet personality Chris Chan was arrested on a charge of incest on Sunday and was booked in the Henrico County Jail in Virginia.

Who is Chris Chan?

Chris Chan, otherwise known as Mrs. Christine W. Chandler Sonichu, is a webcomic creator, artist, blogger, and YouTuber.

Chan has nearly 60,000 followers on Twitter, posting under the handle @CPU_CWCSonichu.

According to Chan's Patreon account, she also is known as "Christian, Christopher, Chris Chan and so forth among my fan base and many trolls and cyber bullies on the internet since 2000."

According to a biography page called Wikitubia, Chan was diagnosed with high-functioning autism when she was young.

She attended Piedmont Virginia Community College in 2000 but was suspended for a year due to soliciting, and managed to get her degree in Computer Aided Drafting and Design in 2006.

She had several YouTube channels under different names, and many of them were either hacked or taken down due to her making several "insulting videos."

One video was titled Twin Falling Towers, and the video gained severe backlash after she used the tragedy of the September 11 attacks to threaten two Internet instigators, Clyde Cash and Jack Thaddeus. Chan uploaded a follow-up video to apologize, but that video too was mocked for not being sincere enough.

Chan came out as transgender in 2016, legally changing her gender and coming out as bisexual shortly after.

According to sources, she has become an infamous trolling target due to her comics and behavior. Wikitubia claimed she was one of the most documented people on the internet.

And most recently, graphic texts and audio messages were leaked on the internet, in which Chan described molesting her own mother in great detail. She was arrested on Sunday and booked on a charge of incest.

Henrico County Sheriff Alisa Gregory told Newsweek in an earlier report, "Christine Weston Chandler is currently being held in our Jail West facility on one count of incest and awaiting arraignment in Greene County, Virginia."

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2021, 5:34 pm

I heard Chris Chan was a real Motherf***er.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2021, 5:46 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
I heard Chris Chan was a real Mother…

Shut your mouth!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2021, 5:58 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Shut your mouth!

No, that's the actual allegation. 8)

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2021, 6:37 pm

Jesus Christ! 8O I forgot all about Chris Chan until now. I didn't expect that this would be how I'd hear about her again, but not gonna lie, I'm not surprised...

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2021, 6:38 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
I heard Chris Chan was a real Motherf***er.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2021, 6:53 pm

So...is she a ...guy who became a girl?

Or a girl who became a guy?

And in which gender was he/she when he/she did his/her mom?

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2021, 7:02 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Shut your mouth!

You didn’t get the Shaft reference?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2021, 7:05 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Shut your mouth!

You didn’t get the Shaft reference?

No, I've never seen Shaft. :oops:

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2021, 7:29 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
So...is she a ...guy who became a girl?

Or a girl who became a guy?

And in which gender was he/she when he/she did his/her mom?

She's MtF transgender (so a woman now). She's been "out" as trans for a few years, so if it happened recently then she identified as a woman when she did this, though I honestly don't really get what her gender has to do with her committing incest with/against her mom.

TheRedPedant93
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Aug 2021, 6:55 am

So it's end of the era for the single most documented person in history (in spite of this, she was even more abhorrent than anyone would envisage) and the independence of CWCville for good. Good riddance to bad rubbish, the autistic/aspie community have long despised Chris for many years so she will not be dearly missed. She knew exactly what she was doing and should be incarcerated for a verrrrrrrrrry long time. It hasn't changed my own protracted theory that Chris's family are partially to blame for the profile outcome she has morphed into.

Neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 1 out of 200
Alexithymia Questionnaire: 166/185 AQ: 49/50 EQ: 9/80

Real_Avillemedia
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Aug 2021, 1:36 pm

And the trolls are to blame as well. Something broke Chris around 2017-2018, possibly the so-called
"ideaguy" trolls. Still it's no excuse to what she did , I've lost all sympathy and she should be locked up , be it in a prison or a mental facility.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2021, 2:12 pm

Apparently I am the only person on WP who was never keenly aware of Chris Chan.
And now that he is leaving the public eye in disgrace I guess that I never will be keenly aware of Chris Chan.

THANK GAWD!! !! ! :lol:

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2021, 8:00 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Apparently I am the only person on WP who was never keenly aware of Chris Chan.
And now that he is leaving the public eye in disgrace I guess that I never will be keenly aware of Chris Chan.

THANK GAWD!! ! ! ! :lol:

There was a bunch of negative threads about this person awhile back. I never delved into Chan much at that time. Some online personalty was not of interest to me at the time.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2021, 8:40 pm

Especially when the main thing the person is internet-famous for is other people disliking them.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2021, 2:05 pm

Chris Chan Interrupts Court Proceedings Over Incest Charges by Stomping Feet

Quote:
Christine Weston Chandler, or Chris Chan as she is known online, stamped her feet in frustration during a court hearing in which she was denied bond.

The YouTube star is being held at Central Virginia Regional Jail.

On Thursday, Chandler attended a hearing at the Greene County Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court (JDR).

According to The Daily Progress, during the hearing Chan told the presiding judge, the Honorable David M. Barredo, that she was eager to pick up her personal possessions and would be "willing to proceed with everything if I can get that done."

The news outlet states that, under the advisement of Greene County General District Judge Kenneth Andrew Sneathern, Barredo rejected the request for bond citing the nature of the alleged offense and the potential threat posed by Chandler to both the community and herself.

He ordered that she be held without bond until a preliminary court hearing at on September 16.

The Daily Progress reports that Chandler then proceeded to interrupt her newly appointed attorney, David L. Heilberg, stomping her feet and stating loudly that she needed "to get everything back home," adding "I won't feel safe proceeding until" then.

Under Virginia law, she could face a prison term of not less than one year or more than 10 years and a fine of up to $2,500.

According to the Greene County Sheriff's Office, the investigation is ongoing and additional charges are pending.