Interesting interview

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CMGVyZiMkhk

- George Bernie Shaw

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2023, 12:11 am

carlos55 wrote:

It was an interesting interview. One thing I took from the interview is that Lucy has been only or mostly exposed to the censorious “woke” wing of the ND movement which is understandable as she is a college student. I think if she joined WP she would enjoy our discussions and learn things. She would be exposed to older autistics who are too experienced to sugarcoat autism. She would read the wide variety of experiences and opinions here and I believe she would enjoy that. I do disagree with some of her characterizations but I prefer explain them to her.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

carlos55
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2023, 3:51 am

There’s other interesting videos on that channel not wanting to spam out everything on here

- George Bernie Shaw