You mean rot in hell.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2010, 9:48 pm

Surya wrote:
sErgEantaEgis wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:
If that's shocking, you should see the responses from other sites regarding this tragedy.

I was amazed to see the very same people preaching fire and brimstone against abortion actually defend this mother with their sympathies. Don't get me wrong, the mother was obviously a nut, but to make out how awful it must have been for her to raise children with autism made me sick.

Can we get any links?I can't believe people find it ''okay'' to kill autistic childrens because of their condition...

It actually does not surprise me one bit that some 'people' would find it ok. It surprises me even less that it would be the ones all fire and brimstone about abortion.

What I would like to know, is how quickly their views on abortion would change, if a mother was able to find out before a child was born if it would be of the spectrum. Why I am wondering this is because I was reading something a while back, that there could be a chance at some point, from testing the amniotic fluids (pretty sure it was those fluids) if a child would be born of the spectrum.

That freaks the hell out of me, and I never planned on having children
and
I believe in the right to abortions in some cases. Selection of humans is not one of them and that would be selection.

Taupey wrote:
OMGS! She tried to make those babies drink bathroom cleaner first! That woman is no mother, she's a monster! People like that deserve to die slow painful deaths!
-------------------------------------------------------------Taupey

What good will a slow painful death do? Nothing, maybe give a few people some brief moments of satisfaction, but that is about it.
Plus, it cost a LOT more then keeping her alive.
I used to think the same way, I would read something like this and my blood would boil.
But then I started to think about it from my experiences and what I would like to know.
From that, I believe there is a lot more that could be learnt from keeping them alive - and I do not mean what is being done now.

I have NO compassion for a mother who murders her own children like she did. If that bothers you, that's your problem not mine.

Meadow
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2010, 9:51 pm

Jesus!!