Page 5 of 7 [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next


Which best describes a similarity to your understanding of the autism acceptance idea?
To accept an individual with autism and embrace who they are regardless of whether they choose a cure to be developed for different symptoms.. 73%  73%  [ 11 ]
To accept autism as simply a difference and concepts such as cure mean non-acceptance. 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 15

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Jul 2011
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,725

19 Aug 2011, 8:09 am

ci wrote:
Yes some have and have regretted it. Once it evolves beyond the social hostilities and creation of instability I think it might be then entirely something different.


I think you misrepresent my views in the hope of furthering your own. I have nothing else to say on this thread. Make a personal message if you want to end it.



ci
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,545
Location: Humboldt County, California

19 Aug 2011, 12:29 pm

There is no need. I have my own views and I'll stick to them and work with the people whom are around me.


_________________
The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com


Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Jul 2011
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,725

19 Aug 2011, 3:00 pm

ci wrote:
There is no need. I have my own views and I'll stick to them and work with the people whom are around me.


You can keep your views. The problem is that you insist on blowing up everyone else's by trying to compare them to blind extremists and then shoving your own views down their throats.



ci
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,545
Location: Humboldt County, California

19 Aug 2011, 4:38 pm

Nope.. More manipulation by you when in fact I've argued time and time again that everyone be respected in their views and not to have views forced on others. That was the intention of the Neurodiversity post. Just the opposite of your claims and evidence is clear on that.


_________________
The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com


Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Jul 2011
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,725

20 Aug 2011, 2:42 am

ci wrote:
Nope.. More manipulation by you when in fact I've argued time and time again that everyone be respected in their views and not to have views forced on others. That was the intention of the Neurodiversity post. Just the opposite of your claims and evidence is clear on that.


Well practice what you preach



ci
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,545
Location: Humboldt County, California

20 Aug 2011, 2:57 am

You need to find better things to do then post in 5 different topics of mine with personal attacks against myself. It is quite evident you have nothing better to do then attack, twist and manipulate positive successes because I won't submit to your beliefs nor will I be threatened. What I do has never been about how some other self-advocates get noticed with. I did it the good way and your the kind who by the way is not even diagnosed that uses social venom and somehow thinks he will get ahead. Move on.. Quite hiding behind your PC with your words and go public with your advocacy.


_________________
The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com


Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Jul 2011
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,725

20 Aug 2011, 3:06 am

ci wrote:
You need to find better things to do then post in 5 different topics of mine with personal attacks against myself.


I can't be bothered to respond to the other stuff because it is just pitiful hate. Also pointing out the lies of someone who is attacking someone else with no reason is a noble enterprise. Defending yourself from these attacks is noble.



ci
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,545
Location: Humboldt County, California

20 Aug 2011, 3:16 am

You like starting bull but can't take the heat. It doesn't appear many are buying into it. Again I challenge you to go public or just shut up. It's getting old when you have nothing of fact and no credibility.


_________________
The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com


Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Jul 2011
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,725

20 Aug 2011, 3:19 am

ci wrote:
You like starting bull but can't take the heat. It doesn't appear many are buying into it. Again I challenge you to go public or just shut up. It's getting old when you have nothing of fact and no credibility.


Ww, that's so wrong. I seem to be able to take all of your heat easily which is why I am responding. Also calling me out like some pre-=pubescent child isn't going to help your case. It's getting funny that you really will sink to any standard to insult me.



ci
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,545
Location: Humboldt County, California

20 Aug 2011, 5:08 am

Simply no integrity. Obviously you have not enough respect in your own words to stand behind them. Then act as if it is unreasonable of you. I stand behind my words 100% publicly.


_________________
The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com


Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Jul 2011
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,725

22 Aug 2011, 4:36 am

ci wrote:
Simply no integrity. Obviously you have not enough respect in your own words to stand behind them. Then act as if it is unreasonable of you. I stand behind my words 100% publicly.

No you don't. I have already proven you are a hypocrite tonnes of times. :]



Gallowglass
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jun 2011
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 263

22 Aug 2011, 5:56 am

ci wrote:
Nope.. More manipulation by you when in fact I've argued time and time again that everyone be respected in their views and not to have views forced on others. That was the intention of the Neurodiversity post. Just the opposite of your claims and evidence is clear on that.


My bold!

Ci

You are holding back Aspies with your crayoning.

You do not respect anybody other than yourself!

You will not prepare a one page manifesto "The beliefs of Ci"

You, in short, need to take a good look at yourself.



ci
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,545
Location: Humboldt County, California

22 Aug 2011, 11:15 am

Actually you cannot really respect a diversity if you cannot allow for it's concept to appreciate how they each individually and uniquely think. So Neurodiversity is simply an actualization of diversity in the hardwired sense but it is brain that manifest the mind of course. It's really to simple to screw up unless of course others intend to have me think only certain ways with regards to myself. The concept then becomes a component of a dictatorial agenda on the thoughts, beliefs and ideas of individuals in their rights. Yes I've heard of an apie perspective that's why I consider "aspies" a political group, faction or simply soft political belief system.


_________________
The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com


Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Jul 2011
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,725

22 Aug 2011, 12:20 pm

ci wrote:
Actually you cannot really respect a diversity if you cannot allow for it's concept to appreciate how they each individually and uniquely think.

Yes because diversity obviously includes insulting and belittling people all the time whenever they first make modest complaints about what you say.



ci
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,545
Location: Humboldt County, California

22 Aug 2011, 12:21 pm

Gedrene wrote:
ci wrote:
Actually you cannot really respect a diversity if you cannot allow for it's concept to appreciate how they each individually and uniquely think.

Yes because diversity obviously includes insulting and belittling people all the time whenever they first make modest complaints about what you say.


Seems to be your art form and therefore you have no room to talk.


_________________
The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com