Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

mariofan1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 May 2012, 4:32 am

Summer games done quick is a yearly a event where speed runners(those who try to beat game in the faster time) try to raise money for a chosen charity this year they have chosen Organization for Autism Research.
Any way during one of the runs one of the hosts said that autism needs to be fixed, I found this very offensive and tried to voice my complaint to being said I need to be fixed and I was banned for that by the mods.

To make things worse the chosen charity does not say anywhere on their website about curing autism just help those will autism, so he is also miss selling the charity as well.

Their Twitch channel is called speeddemosarchivesda

Please voice your complaints and report for hate speech
Sorry for my spelling and grammar

UnLoser
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2012, 2:54 pm

They banned you for complaining? Just terrible... :(

Longshanks
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2012, 12:20 pm

mariofan1 wrote:
Summer games done quick is a yearly a event where speed runners(those who try to beat game in the faster time) try to raise money for a chosen charity this year they have chosen Organization for Autism Research.
Any way during one of the runs one of the hosts said that autism needs to be fixed, I found this very offensive and tried to voice my complaint to being said I need to be fixed and I was banned for that by the mods.

To make things worse the chosen charity does not say anywhere on their website about curing autism just help those will autism, so he is also miss selling the charity as well.

Their Twitch channel is called speeddemosarchivesda

Please voice your complaints and report for hate speech
Sorry for my spelling and grammar

I think you would be more effective in seeking out a civil rights lawyer about this. They often take cases on contingency, which means they collect nothing unless they win your case for you. Complaining alone rarely does any good.

Longshanks

Supporter of the Brian Terry Foundation @ www.honorbrianterry.com. Special Agent Brian Terry (1970-2010) was murdered as a direct result of Operation Fast & Furious - which Barry O won't discuss - wonder why?

Rainy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 May 2012, 2:11 am

I doubt all you did was complain.