Page 4 of 19 [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next

Well, is it immoral?
Yes, it is 60%  60%  [ 59 ]
No, it isn't 40%  40%  [ 40 ]
Total votes : 99

riley
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Sep 2014, 3:58 am

Moromillas wrote:
riley wrote:
Omission is deception.

Then by your condition, you yourself are a deceiver, a manipulator, a sneaky trickster, a person of questionable moral character. By your condition, each and every person you have passed by on the street, at the supermarket, you have deceived them, you've lied to each and every one of them, because you did not blurt out every little detail about yourself.

Or you could realise that such a requirement for honesty is absurd, and that omission is not a deception.

Actually I don't. I try and be as honest as possible and as true to myself as possible. If I withhold information about myself that I KNOW may adversely impact someone else negatively I would be honest about it.

This scenario.. actually lying because a "man" knows that a woman may not allow herself to be impregnated by him because of his medical history is predatory behaviour.

Nice try to justify the unjustifiable though. This whole thing is just sickening.

Quote:
I don't think you realise that this can be taken as rape. Not something that should be downplayed, signing up for IVF isn't the same as rape... No, there are many NTs that are gripped by such ugly stigmas and misconceptions, NTs that are mired by their intolerance. Saying that such discrimination exists is not hatred, or "reverse discrimination", that is truth telling. Almost missed your little straw man.

If a girl refuses you, that is not indicative that are you're not supposed to have sex. Rejection happens to many people, including NTs. You're wrong, there are NT girls that are tolerant, that are interested after all the vile stigmas have been dispelled.

Yep there is that "NT" hatred again.. you truly hate them and the hypocrisy is dripping off you. Someone cannot cry victim of discrimination while actively singling out NTs to hate on.

If am man sets out to trick a woman to get pregnant with his child FOR SPITE that is a violation. It would be like crying racism if a sperm donor isn't honest about being black or white just to spite the race they dislike. That is sociopathic behaviour.

Moromillas
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Sep 2014, 8:23 pm

riley wrote:
Actually I don't. I try and be as honest as possible and as true to myself as possible. If I withhold information about myself that I KNOW may adversely impact someone else negatively I would be honest about it.

This scenario.. actually lying because a "man" knows that a woman may not allow herself to be impregnated by him because of his medical history is predatory behaviour.

Nice try to justify the unjustifiable though. This whole thing is just sickening.

Yes you do omit information about yourself, the majority of it is omitted, to the majority of people, so does everyone else, it's not possible to include every single detail to every person you meet. By your ridiculous condition, you are a liar. "Predatory behaviour", "FOR SPITE", "spite the race they dislike" your entire argument is to make up all kinds of ad hominem... because someone donated sperm. I mean really, you donate sperm, and you're some kind of sexual predator. Hide your daughters, the sperm donors are running amok! I think I saw one the other day, a truly terrifying experience.

riley wrote:
Yep there is that "NT" hatred again.. you truly hate them and the hypocrisy is dripping off you. Someone cannot cry victim of discrimination while actively singling out NTs to hate on.

I've explained why it's not bigotry, but it seems you've missed it. I'll try again, maybe then you'll understand why this ridiculous notion of hypocrisy and full of hate is just such a stupid thing to say, especially to a neurodiversity advocate.

Yes, yes it is pointing out the ugly side of NTs. Is it bigotry, to point out such discrimination? No, it's not bigotry. Well, a lot of people will say it can't be, but I think it is possible for it to be bigotry. For it to be considered bigotry, first, you need to build a time machine. Then (back in time), you need to somehow alter to population so that neurotypicals are the minority. And when neurotypicals are (for generations) subject to segregation, humiliation, inequality, along with rhetoric like "epidemic" or "cure the disease" and just general cruelty. If someone on the spectrum, who will at this point has this massive support structure in society, says something like "Oh, those neurotypicals, they sure do have some funny ideas don't they?" Then, THAT, would be considered bigotry.

riley
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Sep 2014, 11:54 pm

Moromillas wrote:
riley wrote:

Yes you do omit information about yourself, the majority of it is omitted, to the majority of people, so does everyone else, it's not possible to include every single detail to every person you meet. By your ridiculous condition, you are a liar. "Predatory behaviour", "FOR SPITE", "spite the race they dislike" your entire argument is to make up all kinds of ad hominem... because someone donated sperm. I mean really, you donate sperm, and you're some kind of sexual predator. Hide your daughters, the sperm donors are running amok! I think I saw one the other day, a truly terrifying experience.

A sperm donor ticking "NO" when filling out a form asking if they have been diagnosed with any psychiatric disorders or conditions is LYING.

..and that is not lying through omission but actually giving false information.

Fraud.

Someone lying on such a vital document shows very questionable moral character and may also pass those deceptive personality traits to their offspring.

As for "oh NTs are bigots" rants are just self serving to justify your own bigotry. A woman has the right to be informed if a sperm donor has any psychiatric or medical conditions.

Charloz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Sep 2014, 8:11 am

riley wrote:
A woman has the right to be informed if a sperm donor has any psychiatric or medical conditions.

Sure! She has the right to toss me aside as if I'm defective, broken, unimportant, unworthy... she has the right to refuse me. The sperm bank also had that right, and they sure as hell would use it.

But how about MY rights? My right to be happy? My right to donate sperm? I'm a healthy man, I am physically in excellent shape, I am tall and handsome and of moderate intelligence. My family tends to live long lives, we have no cases of hereditary diseases, no cancer, no senile dementia, no Alzheimer's or asthma. None of that! I am a healthy man and yet I am told I am not good enough to donate sperm. That my seed, my genes, my DNA, is not good enough to passed on.

They tell the same thing to gay guys. That they are somehow defective, dirty, and therefore cannot donate sperm in many a sperm bank. I am sure you would sympathize with such a donor. That he would be discriminated against. What if donation was his only way to have a child in the first place? I would understand it if he would omit his sexually in order to pass the requirements. It's not like anyone could tell from the look of him. And it's not like anyone can tell from the look of me that I'm autistic. But I am. And that makes me less then any given NT man, in the eyes of those sperm banks and the women who use their services.

But whether they like it or not, I donated. And I recently donated yet again! In fact I donate every two weeks. Children have been born through my donor seed and more will follow. None of the mothers have any clue as to who I am. They don't know me. Who I am, what I am, what I do. They will never know it.

And honestly?

I couldn't care less.

riley
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Sep 2014, 8:18 am

Charloz wrote:
riley wrote:
A woman has the right to be informed if a sperm donor has any psychiatric or medical conditions.

Sure! She has the right to toss me aside as if I'm defective, broken, unimportant, unworthy... she has the right to refuse me. The sperm bank also had that right, and they sure as hell would use it.

But how about MY rights? My right to be happy? My right to donate sperm? I'm a healthy man, I am physically in excellent shape, I am tall and handsome and of moderate intelligence. My family tends to live long lives, we have no cases of hereditary diseases, no cancer, no senile dementia, no Alzheimer's or asthma. None of that! I am a healthy man and yet I am told I am not good enough to donate sperm. That my seed, my genes, my DNA, is not good enough to passed on.

Actually if you have been diagnosed with a psychiatric condition and actually LIE about it that means you are NOT considered healthy and it should be up to the sperm bank/woman to decide whether they want your sperm. Sperm banks are not there for you to fulfill your desires to propagate. If you have to engage in fraud in order to do so that actually makes you a criminal.

Charloz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Sep 2014, 8:24 am

riley wrote:
Actually if you have been diagnosed with a psychiatric condition and actually LIE about it that means you are NOT considered healthy and it should be up to the sperm bank/woman to decide whether they want your sperm. Sperm banks are not there for you to fulfill your desires to propagate. If you have to engage in fraud in order to do so that actually makes you a criminal.

They may call me a criminal but I don't care. This is my life, and I will live it as I see fit. Sometimes the law does not help me, in fact the law keeps me down. If that happens, I will not follow the law. I will follow it when I can, but not when following it is detrimental to my own interests and goals. I'm a moderately functioning member of society and my genes are fine. Any woman who would meet me wouldn't mind having me as a donor (I actually met one on the internet looking for a donor and donated in person) and she never for even a second thought anything was "off" about me; instead, we clicked fantastically! Now she has a healthy child and will contact me if she wants another one. If there was so obviously something "wrong" about me, people would be able to tell. But so far, they haven't been able to.

starvingartist
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2014, 11:22 am

Charloz wrote:
riley wrote:

They may call me a criminal but I don't care. This is my life, and I will live it as I see fit. Sometimes the law does not help me, in fact the law keeps me down. If that happens, I will not follow the law. I will follow it when I can, but not when following it is detrimental to my own interests and goals. I'm a moderately functioning member of society and my genes are fine. Any woman who would meet me wouldn't mind having me as a donor (I actually met one on the internet looking for a donor and donated in person) and she never for even a second thought anything was "off" about me; instead, we clicked fantastically! Now she has a healthy child and will contact me if she wants another one. If there was so obviously something "wrong" about me, people would be able to tell. But so far, they haven't been able to.

none of jeffrey dahmer's neighbours knew he was a serial killer--despite the weird smells drifting out of his apartment from time to time....lots of psychopaths have what's called "superficial charm" that manages to fool most people on short acquaintance. so no, people wouldn't necessarily know you were a monster, unless you shared your true thoughts with them like you are doing here.

Charloz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Sep 2014, 11:30 am

starvingartist wrote:
none of jeffrey dahmer's neighbours knew he was a serial killer--despite the weird smells drifting out of his apartment from time to time....lots of psychopaths have what's called "superficial charm" that manages to fool most people on short acquaintance. so no, people wouldn't necessarily know you were a monster, unless you shared your true thoughts with them like you are doing here.

So now you are:

1) Calling me a monster
2) Comparing me to Jeffrey Dahmer
3) Insinuating I have serial killer-like tendencies
4) Saying my charm must be superficial (as in: fake)

Wow. You have been consistently negative, mean-spirited and nasty to me for days now. But comparing me to serial killers and outright calling me a "monster" is a new low. As far as "fooling people on short acquaintance", I'll have you know I have been with my girlfriend annex fiancée for over a year now and never has she compared me to a f*****g serial killer. 8O

I never even hit her once, I only yelled at her twice in an entire year and we never have any REAL fights. I've only ever treated her with the utmost respect and kindness and here you are, calling me a sociopath, a serial killer...

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2014, 12:29 pm

Who cares about your feelings? Maybe think of the feelings of others for once. You feel offended when you get called names, but the women you are deceiving have to deal with the result of your lie their whole life.

riley
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Sep 2014, 12:50 pm

Charloz wrote:
riley wrote:

They may call me a criminal but I don't care.

That is the kind of thing a sociopath would say.

Quote:
This is my life, and I will live it as I see fit. Sometimes the law does not help me, in fact the law keeps me down. If that happens, I will not follow the law. I will follow it when I can, but not when following it is detrimental to my own interests and goals. I'm a moderately functioning member of society and my genes are fine.

When the law "keeps you down". You may have violent tendencies and decide that laws that stop you from expressing that are keeping you down. If you have a diagnosed disorder then your genes may not be fine. I certainly wouldn't want to have children by someone who will only follow laws when it suits them.

Quote:
Any woman who would meet me wouldn't mind having me as a donor (I actually met one on the internet looking for a donor and donated in person) and she never for even a second thought anything was "off" about me; instead, we clicked fantastically! Now she has a healthy child and will contact me if she wants another one. If there was so obviously something "wrong" about me, people would be able to tell. But so far, they haven't been able to.

The way you have been speaking is as though you are proud of tricking the system. You seem to be gloating that you have used deception to get your sperm inside women you do not know. That is CREEPY.

starvingartist
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2014, 1:13 pm

Charloz wrote:
starvingartist wrote:

So now you are:

1) Calling me a monster
2) Comparing me to Jeffrey Dahmer
3) Insinuating I have serial killer-like tendencies
4) Saying my charm must be superficial (as in: fake)

Wow. You have been consistently negative, mean-spirited and nasty to me for days now. But comparing me to serial killers and outright calling me a "monster" is a new low. As far as "fooling people on short acquaintance", I'll have you know I have been with my girlfriend annex fiancée for over a year now and never has she compared me to a f*****g serial killer. 8O

I never even hit her once, I only yelled at her twice in an entire year and we never have any REAL fights. I've only ever treated her with the utmost respect and kindness and here you are, calling me a sociopath, a serial killer...

here's a challenge you are free to refuse if you choose, but you might find elucidative: inform your fiancée of your membership on this forum, and invite her to read your posts here. i would be curious to know what she might compare you to then, once she's seen the things you talk about when you're safe behind a mask of anonymity.

Charloz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Sep 2014, 1:25 pm

AspE wrote:
Who cares about your feelings? Maybe think of the feelings of others for once. You feel offended when you get called names, but the women you are deceiving have to deal with the result of your lie their whole life.

Oh, boohoo! They get to give birth to beautiful, attractive and intelligent children the poor things, while I get compared to f*****g serial killers and called a sociopath on an internet forum by total strangers who don't even f*****g know me! Those poor, poor women... Jesus Christ, get a grip!

Charloz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Sep 2014, 1:30 pm

riley wrote:

Says the internet bully.

riley wrote:
When the law "keeps you down". You may have violent tendencies and decide that laws that stop you from expressing that are keeping you down. If you have a diagnosed disorder then your genes may not be fine. I certainly wouldn't want to have children by someone who will only follow laws when it suits them.

I don't have any violent tendencies but the way I am being talked to by you guys is damn near giving me violent tendencies... :roll: So much judgement, so much compassion, such high-and-mighty waving of the finger... you people act like damn saints but I'm not buying any of it. You can't always play by the rules! It's THAT simple. No one who ever had any degree of success ALWAYS followed the rules, thats ret*d.

riley wrote:
The way you have been speaking is as though you are proud of tricking the system. You seem to be gloating that you have used deception to get your sperm inside women you do not know. That is CREEPY.

Creepy to some, smart to others. Fact remains: I did it, and there's nothing you can do to stop me. So now you are here, calling me names and insulting me. Just like a bunch of nasty, judge mental NT bullies ganging up on me and screaming insult, calling me any name in the book. You even call me a sociopath as if its an insult and not like, a serious condition some people suffer from. It's sickening the way I am being treated here for merely EXPRESSING MY OPINION.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2014, 1:32 pm

Charloz wrote:
AspE wrote:

Oh, boohoo! They get to give birth to beautiful, attractive and intelligent children the poor things, while I get compared to f*****g serial killers and called a sociopath on an internet forum by total strangers who don't even f*****g know me! Those poor, poor women... Jesus Christ, get a grip!

If that is all AS is, why have you had difficulties in life? Why do most of the members of this forum talk about their special difficulties?

Protogenoi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2014, 1:35 pm

riley wrote:
Charloz wrote:
riley wrote:

They may call me a criminal but I don't care.

It's funny how that is also something that civil rights leaders and many philosophers would say.
The list would include: Martin Luther King jr., Ralph Waldo Emerson, Lysander Spooner, John Brown, and even Jesus Christ. "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty."
Clearly, there is injustice in the sperm donation community. Clearly Charloz has resisted that injustice in a very clear and effective way.
Yet, all you can do is give ad hominem attacks and dehumanize him. None of you have given a reasonable argument as to why he is in the wrong. You have, however, held to unproven claims about autism being unhealthy, a genetic flaw, and various other things that haven't been proven in any way shape or form. It shows a great ignorance in the research and in genetics in general.

Charloz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Sep 2014, 1:36 pm

starvingartist wrote:
here's a challenge you are free to refuse if you choose, but you might find elucidative: inform your fiancée of your membership on this forum, and invite her to read your posts here. i would be curious to know what she might compare you to then, once she's seen the things you talk about when you're safe behind a mask of anonymity.

Never. I do not want her to know that I have AS, she may think less of me. I know she is a very understanding person and all that but with the amount of negative articles in the media about us and the way people are being misinformed, there's just too much of a stigma attached to it. I don't want to tell her because I'm afraid of losing her... because I care about her a lot. See? I care. I really f*****g care about that girl. Because I have a heart, and dreams, and ideals, and losing her I'd lose it all... :(

If she would read this, and try to understand, TRULY understand, she would. She would understand where I am coming from and what my reasons are. But even though I am certain of her understanding and compassion, it is still not a risk I am willing to take. Not because she would label me a monster or a sociopath, as you have so enthusiastically been doing for several posts now. Because she would never say those things. The real reason is that I simply do not want to take any risks of changing her mind about anything.

But I am NOT a sociopath and I do NOT want to be compared to serial killers just because I omitted one little detail on a questionnaire for a bloody sperm bank. That's the craziest exaggeration I have ever heard in my whole life. Like, wtf...