Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Tanker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 May 2018, 4:03 pm

I've always enjoyed my rather unique perspective on the world, ideologies, governments. Often I struggle to find the words to fully describe what I mean, as so much of what I think is in image and feeling, often combined into an abstract.

Because I've often noticed this problem in my communication skills, I've often reverted to using a shorthand, whenever I speak and write.

I'd like to run a sort of experiment, if I may. Nothing serious, no rules, no limits, everything goes.
Personally, I hate the idea of censorship and I find I have to censor myself quite a lot, when I want to discuss a topic, because suicide or any holocaust is taboo..

If you can't discuss something, how can you learn from it? Communication seems like one of the biggest boons we humans have and us Asperger's have our often weird brains and different outlook. I want to try and hone my communication to better myself and eventually, hopefully, the world at large.

In some small way.

Just an idea :)

ronald1957
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 May 2018, 9:14 am

Globalmindthinking

I took a wheeling lottery 6/49 algorithm and refashioned it into a concept for a dynamic think-tank. Using android phones ; to create the "world's first global mind."

The Ideas Bank website banned my idea as if ; I was trying to start a "world's coup"..... Maybe I was. The link above is an animated version about globalmindthinking?.

We vote for politicians, who sell us out.. and a global mind seemed interesting. Thanks for triggering this post :roll:

improvisation Band-in-a-Box May 23, 2018 (HD)

Tanker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 May 2018, 12:55 pm

I was given a book(part 3 in a series, didnt know that) that had very interesting idea, similar to this.

Title of the book is "The curve of the Earth" by Simon Morden.

Without spoilers, the book features an internet-like system with direct mental access to it and its information. This network also has an AI. This AI evaluates information, orders it, calls adhoc meetings with relevant experts and individuals.

You idea feels like a primitive precursor, almost. :D

I need to read the first two book of the series, but I genuinely think that this might be the sort of system we might need.

I realise that a system like this is wide open to corruption and abuse. that's why you would need strict security measures, the AI, etc.

But yes, your idea is the kind of thing i'm talking about. Out there or even taboo ideas, that deserve proper conversation and evaluation.

ronald1957
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 May 2018, 4:15 pm

Hi Tanker
My idea could be done at a sport arena during half time... The collective can play oracle with pitching "tongue & cheek" questions and answers for amusement. A one hundredth monkey effect within a "winner take all" world is curious problem to solve! Can a mob mentality be trained not to destroy itself? Will we ever get out of slave management thinking? Looking for a humanity upgrade?

If we cannot mirror a collective reality properly; other than a cut throat business model: Politics will always be a shared delusion.

Upgrading instinct by A.I seems to be the direction we are going :skull:

Tanker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 May 2018, 11:55 am

If we cant grow out of these self-destructive tendencies, as a species, merging with a caretaker AI might not be the worst idea.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2018, 3:31 pm

I like how Autism gives people a unique way to view the world. As well as a advantage creativity and intelligence.

ronald1957
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jun 2018, 1:33 am

I fell asleep purposely to a video playlist of : planet x news. I woke up 15 minutes to the end of the 21st video The social political world is run by peer review with no real .... Click here Peer Review Scam no real oversight. So ....its a joke talking about World's First Global Mind or a Think Tank

Tanker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Jun 2018, 6:42 pm

ronald1957 wrote:
I fell asleep purposely to a video playlist of : planet x news. I woke up 15 minutes to the end of the 21st video The social political world is run by peer review with no real .... Click here Peer Review Scam no real oversight. So ....its a joke talking about World's First Global Mind or a Think Tank

dude... i am not clicking that link xD clam me paranoid... :'D

ronald1957
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Jun 2018, 7:19 pm

Tanker wrote:
ronald1957 wrote:

dude... i am not clicking that link xD clam me paranoid... :'D

I just wanted to point a reference to the pitfall of peer review. Maybe planet x news wasn't the best choice.... sorry