Page 2 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2019, 6:43 am

Thanks for necrobumping this thread.
The longer we do not here from her, a very extroverted person the more concerning it is.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2019, 9:41 am

She hasn't posted on facebook in a while,I'm not on twitter so I don't know if she has posted there or not,or if she is even on twitter.I'm not on Instagram either nor do I know if she is on it either.

She is probably an occasional poster on WP on some anonymous WP account and likely has her own youtube channel,which I don't follow.

Only time will tell.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2019, 1:22 am

Does anyone here know what city or town Carly Fleischmann lives in? Also, how old is she?

If it is known approximately where she lives and she's under 18, perhaps someone here could voice concerns to Child Protective Services there? If she's 18 or older, then perhaps there's some other local government agency (I don't know what it would be) that's appropriate for complaints about possible abuse of severely disabled people?

cfleischmann
Toucan
Toucan

17 Dec 2019, 2:27 am

Mona Pereth wrote:
Does anyone here know what city or town Carly Fleischmann lives in? Also, how old is she?

If it is known approximately where she lives and she's under 18, perhaps someone here could voice concerns to Child Protective Services there? If she's 18 or older, then perhaps there's some other local government agency (I don't know what it would be) that's appropriate for complaints about possible abuse of severely disabled people?

She’s in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. To my knowledge and understanding. Sadly I don’t know if there is such a thing as “adult protective services” there and while her radio silence is concerning, I don’t know how reliable one source of data is so I would hate to spring this on her/her team and have it just severely disrupt their life. So we need to be very cautious about anything done in the real world as that could have far-reaching consequence none of us could see for the good or the bad.

While I encourage help on it if someone can. I encourage that we tred lightly as we all could be very wrong.

Note I’d love to meet her one of these days and ask to hold the hand (with her approval) as that’d be interesting Carly Fleischmann holds hands with fan also named Carly Fleischmann who knows? Maybe I would make a friend out of such a stunt like that...? Sorry, I’m just lonely

- more than likely on a mobile device

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2019, 5:49 am

As far as I know she has a good family,so if she is in trouble I am sure her parents are watching over her.She is likely just not up for social media communication at the moment.

MrsPeel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2019, 5:53 am

Seems a bit suspicious to me, she brings up the sexual assault by a friend of her father and suddenly goes silent (or is silenced?).
Latest post by her father saying she's been having ECT and can't communicate but it's a happy time actually (?) (and by inference we should all shut up and go away...)

Silencing happens, even within families, as long as there is a power imbalance - recently we heard similar tale from the daughter of previous PM Bob Hawke. Not to mention Weinstein and the whole #metoo movement. And Carly seems so much more vulnerable.

Obviously I don't know whether there's any kind of silencing going on or not, this is just speculation, but I think with someone so vulnerable we're justified in expressing concern and trying to check on her welfare.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2019, 9:04 am

ECT = Electro-Convulsive Therapy -- a.k.a., "Brain Burn".

If she's still alive, then she's likely in a more compliant state of mind ...
a.k.a., "Vegetative".

:(

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2019, 9:40 am

Fnord wrote:
ECT = Electro-Convulsive Therapy -- a.k.a., "Brain Burn".

If she's still alive, then she's likely in a more compliant state of mind ...
a.k.a., "Vegetative".

:(
Where have you read she went through this.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2019, 9:45 am

vermontsavant wrote:
Fnord wrote:
ECT = Electro-Convulsive Therapy -- a.k.a., "Brain Burn". If she's still alive, then she's likely in a more compliant state of mind ... a.k.a., "Vegetative".
Here.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2019, 9:55 am

Fnord wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Fnord wrote:
ECT = Electro-Convulsive Therapy -- a.k.a., "Brain Burn". If she's still alive, then she's likely in a more compliant state of mind ... a.k.a., "Vegetative".
Here.
That link goes to this thread

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2019, 9:56 am

She's in her 20's.

I'll have to read further----but I'm not really keen on electroshock therapy for people who don't need it.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2019, 9:57 am

What makes anybody think she's not alive?

Fnord: please repost the link where it's indicated that she's undergone ECT.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2019, 10:06 am

vermontsavant wrote:
Fnord wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Here.
That link goes to this thread
Duh.

Why don't you all use your superior intellects and madd hakker skilz to find out what has really happened to her?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2019, 10:09 am

Duh....you posted the "link," and it didn't work.

Stop with this schoolyard crap, please!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2019, 10:21 am

I get the feeling she simply decided to stop posting on social media.

That's my gut feeling.

She was funny when she did her talk show, though.....

I bet she's tired of all the madness that's associated with her. I feel like she just wants to take a break.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2019, 10:46 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I get the feeling she simply decided to stop posting on social media.

That's my gut feeling.

She was funny when she did her talk show, though.....

I bet she's tired of all the madness that's associated with her. I feel like she just wants to take a break.
Thats what I think.