Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,985
Location: Near London United Kingdom

23 Oct 2019, 7:51 am

Wrestler Dave Batista claims too be naturally 265 pounds at 6ft3.


Do you think hes being honest or do you think he take steriods?



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,605
Location: Stendec

23 Oct 2019, 8:11 am

Why do you think it matters?


_________________
 
“I must acknowledge, once and for all, that the
purpose of diplomacy is to prolong a crisis.”

— Leonard Nimoy as Mr. Spock, in the Star Trek
episode "The Mark of Gideon" (ep. 3-16, 1969)


Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,985
Location: Near London United Kingdom

23 Oct 2019, 8:49 am

Fnord wrote:
Why do you think it matters?




Lol sorry I know I make a lot of these kind of threads :oops:



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 64,139
Location: Queens, NYC

23 Oct 2019, 8:54 am

For his sake, I hope Batista doesn't take steroids.



Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,985
Location: Near London United Kingdom

23 Oct 2019, 8:58 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
For his sake, I hope Batista doesn't take steroids.


steriods can shrink your testicles



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 64,139
Location: Queens, NYC

23 Oct 2019, 9:27 am

They can shrink many things....



Guy Incognito
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Joined: 10 Sep 2019
Age: 39
Posts: 51
Location: Washington, DC

02 Nov 2019, 9:10 pm

He's got the weird six pack pot belly that sometimes comes with HGH use. It can also be a visceral fat, but you see that a lot with HGH.

I have high prolactin and low testosterone levels, and I get testosterone injections prescribed from my Urologist.



Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,985
Location: Near London United Kingdom

03 Nov 2019, 6:10 pm

Guy Incognito wrote:
He's got the weird six pack pot belly that sometimes comes with HGH use. It can also be a visceral fat, but you see that a lot with HGH.

I have high prolactin and low testosterone levels, and I get testosterone injections prescribed from my Urologist.



I heard that being overweight in muscle is not good for your heart



Guy Incognito
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Joined: 10 Sep 2019
Age: 39
Posts: 51
Location: Washington, DC

08 Nov 2019, 11:55 am

Jamesy wrote:
Guy Incognito wrote:
He's got the weird six pack pot belly that sometimes comes with HGH use. It can also be a visceral fat, but you see that a lot with HGH.

I have high prolactin and low testosterone levels, and I get testosterone injections prescribed from my Urologist.



I heard that being overweight in muscle is not good for your heart


It depends. Being muscular isn't bad, and diet plays a role. What you eat affects your heart, cholesterol, blood pressure, creatine levels, etc. Anabolics can cause everything to get bigger and put undue stress on the heart. Andres Munser was a professional body builder that was known for his single digits body fat. When he died, his heart was several pounds heavier than it should have been.



Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,985
Location: Near London United Kingdom

08 Nov 2019, 12:12 pm

Guy Incognito wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Guy Incognito wrote:
He's got the weird six pack pot belly that sometimes comes with HGH use. It can also be a visceral fat, but you see that a lot with HGH.

I have high prolactin and low testosterone levels, and I get testosterone injections prescribed from my Urologist.



I heard that being overweight in muscle is not good for your heart


It depends. Being muscular isn't bad, and diet plays a role. What you eat affects your heart, cholesterol, blood pressure, creatine levels, etc. Anabolics can cause everything to get bigger and put undue stress on the heart. Andres Munser was a professional body builder that was known for his single digits body fat. When he died, his heart was several pounds heavier than it should have been.





So if your overweight in muscle and you achieve it by natural means it has no effect on your heart?



Guy Incognito
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Joined: 10 Sep 2019
Age: 39
Posts: 51
Location: Washington, DC

08 Nov 2019, 11:05 pm

It depends how you define overweight. Muscles cause a higher BMI, but that isn't the same as body fat.

You can also be lean or thin but have a horrible diet, which can affect your heart

Just being muscular won't give you heart problems.



Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,985
Location: Near London United Kingdom

09 Nov 2019, 6:40 am

Guy Incognito wrote:
It depends how you define overweight. Muscles cause a higher BMI, but that isn't the same as body fat.

You can also be lean or thin but have a horrible diet, which can affect your heart

Just being muscular won't give you heart problems.



by overeweight i mean have a bmi of over 25



Guy Incognito
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Joined: 10 Sep 2019
Age: 39
Posts: 51
Location: Washington, DC

10 Nov 2019, 12:20 am

BMI isn't a good measurement system, as it doesn't factor in the weight of muscle. I'm obese by BMI standards, but I have visible and definition and A DexaScan of my body fat percentage hovers between 11.8-13.1%. My heart is fine.

I'm confused by the intent behind your questions...are you thinking about gaining mass?



Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,985
Location: Near London United Kingdom

10 Nov 2019, 6:19 am

Guy Incognito wrote:
BMI isn't a good measurement system, as it doesn't factor in the weight of muscle. I'm obese by BMI standards, but I have visible and definition and A DexaScan of my body fat percentage hovers between 11.8-13.1%. My heart is fine.

I'm confused by the intent behind your questions...are you thinking about gaining mass?




i am nearly 5'8 but only weigh like 157 pounds so i am looking too gain mass

i can lift really heavy weight at the gym i go too though