Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2021, 6:55 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I do have rather short stubby legs.

Not much I can do to change that right?

You don't need a shirt for this, BTW:

Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude. Hypnosis, psychosis. Tomarto, tomayto. "Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions." I didn't say that. Honey badger.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)

And one more thing,

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet." Humour is not meant to be taken seriously, yet many on the left pervert its intent.
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)

THERE WILL BE NO COUP IN AMERICA!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2021, 6:58 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
It's an issue of modesty, really...more than anything else.

My mother wouldn't want ME to walk around shirtless in her house....or even in my house. I don't go shirtless in front of my mother.

And I hope your mother doesn't go shirtless around you either. 8O
Perhaps she may if she is a Ferengi? :scratch:

Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude. Hypnosis, psychosis. Tomarto, tomayto. "Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions." I didn't say that. Honey badger.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)

And one more thing,

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet." Humour is not meant to be taken seriously, yet many on the left pervert its intent.
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)

THERE WILL BE NO COUP IN AMERICA!

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2021, 7:03 pm

My dad rarely walks around shirtless but he’s got a big hairy belly lol