Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 9:13 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
I have no medicine. I’m not having coffee, cheese, bread, I cut down on dairy, it been hard. I can eat white bread. I need to go grocery shopping, I don’t know what foods to buy.

bread is prolly the worst food you can eat for multiple reasons. that said, i am curious as to how your regimen makes you feel in the coming days and weeks.

I’m tired, I want coffee, I feel lousy, my insomnia making me feel like I want to die. I hate not having foods that I love, I wish I can have macaroni salad, cheeseburger with fries & pasta, but my frozen meals have pasta, cheese.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 9:47 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
I have no medicine. I’m not having coffee, cheese, bread, I cut down on dairy, it been hard. I can eat white bread. I need to go grocery shopping, I don’t know what foods to buy.

bread is prolly the worst food you can eat for multiple reasons. that said, i am curious as to how your regimen makes you feel in the coming days and weeks.

I’m tired, I want coffee, I feel lousy, my insomnia making me feel like I want to die. I hate not having foods that I love, I wish I can have macaroni salad, cheeseburger with fries & pasta, but my frozen meals have pasta, cheese.

nothing really wrong with coffee, why can't you drink some now? i'd rather have the coffee than the bread. there are foods i can't eat anymore either, and i miss them but that is part of me aging.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2021, 7:56 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:

nothing really wrong with coffee, why can't you drink some now? i'd rather have the coffee than the bread. there are foods i can't eat anymore either, and i miss them but that is part of me aging.

When you have colitis, you can’t have coffee.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2021, 9:32 pm

oh, sorry about that. what do you think of tea? or postum?

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2021, 12:46 am

auntblabby wrote:

I can’t have tea, I can’t have caffeine. My colitis getting better.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2021, 3:37 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I can’t have tea, I can’t have caffeine. My colitis getting better.

i'm glad to hear your colitis is better :star: