Vitamin A + E = Huge Apettite? I never had apettite EVER!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

omid
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jun 2015, 1:35 pm

Well I'm a crazy person. I have all kind of supplements, even the crazy stuff like Pregnenolone and such, but apparently I was too dumb to try the very mainstream stuff vitamin E and A together while trying crazy stuff like high dose Glycine for supposed schizophrenia.

Anyways, I'm taking regular doses of vitamin E and A, and I feel extremely different (in a good way). At the beginning I felt totally weird after taking the vitamin E (400 iu) but after 2 day I started to feel just great!
The interesting part is (other than feeling like a chamption) that I'm eating everything in sight. I was an extremely picky eater all my life since babyhood. I refused my mother's milk by acting massively diarrhetic and refused anything after that. would either throw up or get diarrhea on any food or would not eat it just because it just didn't feel right as a kid.
I looked pretty malnutritioned, and I still do.
And until now I would normally not eat anything until my stomach would literally burn or I was about to pass out.
Now I am eating voluntarily and in great quantities. Until now i didn't even knew the true meaning of the word "apettite".
What's going on here?!?!?!

Possibly Aspie (diagnosed by an autism expert, doc moves abroad, forced to change docs and all say it's schizophrenia NOS or schizo-affective disorde or personality disorders. initial doc was a colleague of uncle Simon btw. you do the math.). (edit: by Uncle Simon I mean Simon Baron Cohen. Just to clear things up.)

omid
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Jun 2015, 11:14 am

Ok It seems that in some cases, vitamin A has anti-inflammatory effects on the gastrointestinal tract:

Vitamin A Important for Gastrointestinal Tract Function in Children Vitamin A acts as an immune enhancer and anti-inflammatory in the gut of children who are infected with gastrointestinal pathogens such as E. coli, a new study has found.

I've heard some people on the spectrum have trouble with their guts. I certainly have (had?) so this could be worth trying. Or maybe I'm totally wrong or it's the Vitamin E. or something completely else. Fact is I CAN NOW EAT FOOD.
Anyways. Before taking these I felt very ill after every meal. now I actually feel better after eating.

Possibly Aspie (diagnosed by an autism expert, doc moves abroad, forced to change docs and all say it's schizophrenia NOS or schizo-affective disorde or personality disorders. initial doc was a colleague of uncle Simon btw. you do the math.). (edit: by Uncle Simon I mean Simon Baron Cohen. Just to clear things up.)