Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

kruger4
Toucan
Toucan

30 Sep 2010, 1:13 pm

Basically 1 of my eyebrows is higher/lower than the other, I don't think it's aesthetic, I think it's because one of my eyes doesn't quite have the same support as the other. Also when I push on my eyebrows one of them hurts and the other doesn't. When I try to raise my eyebrows, the lowest one doesn't get quite as high and I feel like I have to make a lot more effort to get it up.
Something else I also have is that I kinda have a receding hairline but it's not really because I'm losing hair but more because I have a large forehead and my hair starts pretty high, although that's not really the problem. The problem is that my hair starts a lot higher on the right side than on the left side, I could live with it if it was just receding but it looks weird since I have hair on one side where I don't have hair on the other. Coincidently the part of my face that has less hair is also the part where my eyebrow is lower and more difficult to move.

I've though about the fact that it might not be a coincidence and that I might have a condition or something.

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2010, 3:04 pm