Anyone up for a WP March Madness tournament challenge

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 4:42 pm

It is an American college basketball tournament for those of you who don't follow the game. We could pick winners for a sig line bet or something similar.

chssmstrjk
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Mar 2011, 6:03 pm

I am up for a WP March Madness tournament challenge.

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2011, 6:45 pm

I guess just chssmstrjk and myself are sports fans here. I picked on ESPN-wasn't it an asperger's kid that got them all right last season up to the final four?

chssmstrjk
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Mar 2011, 9:46 am

sluice wrote:
I guess just chssmstrjk and myself are sports fans here. I picked on ESPN-wasn't it an asperger's kid that got them all right last season up to the final four?

Yes, it was an Asperger's kid that got them all right last season up to the final four.

chssmstrjk
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Mar 2011, 7:29 pm

Hey sluice,

Who do you think is going to win it all in the NCAA March Madness tourney? I think Ohio State is gonna win it all.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2011, 9:13 pm

chssmstrjk wrote:
Hey sluice,

Who do you think is going to win it all in the NCAA March Madness tourney? I think Ohio State is gonna win it all.

If Ohio State gets cocky with George Mason then Mason will knock them off. Mason is dangerous and don't underestimate the mid-majors ever!

JeremyNJ1984
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Mar 2011, 2:01 pm

I was at the Uconn/Louisville game at Madison Square Garden last saturday night. It was rocking. Usually I dont go to major sporting events and it was uncomfortable at times, close proximity seating etc. But at the end of the night, it was a fun time. As a Rutgers fan, I will root for big east teams, and right now Uconn holds a dominant edge with Kemba Walker.

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2011, 4:20 pm

chssmstrjk wrote:
Hey sluice,

I think you might be right, though if somebody can guard Sullinger while covering the perimeter they could slow them down enough. They have amazing shooters on that team. My bracket is pretty much shot and my teams are gone, so I am just enjoying the close games.