Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

bigbadbeast2007
Toucan
Toucan

29 Mar 2011, 12:28 am

who loves cycling!! !
But one thing i hate is when pedestrians tell me to get on the road!! ! when i am riding of the footpath.
like hell I am riding on the busy road!

nostromo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2011, 12:56 am

bigbadbeast2007 wrote:
who loves cycling!! !
But one thing i hate is when pedestrians tell me to get on the road!! ! when i am riding of the footpath.

me! Don't worry about the peds (i assume your careful) drivers in turn will shout 'get off the road' can't please fhem all :-)

rabidmonkey4262
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2011, 8:16 am

bigbadbeast2007 wrote:

My updated count for getting hit by cars is 4. Nothing serious though. The first one was a car door, the second was a bumper brush against my rear derailleur, third was a car door, fourth was a full-out crash. The last one was the most serious. I flew over my handlebars and I got stabbed in the thigh by my break lever.

Cycling in Chicago can be an adventure.

bigbadbeast2007
Toucan
Toucan

30 Mar 2011, 11:40 pm

rabidmonkey4262 wrote:
bigbadbeast2007 wrote:

My updated count for getting hit by cars is 4. Nothing serious though. The first one was a car door, the second was a bumper brush against my rear derailleur, third was a car door, fourth was a full-out crash. The last one was the most serious. I flew over my handlebars and I got stabbed in the thigh by my break lever.

Cycling in Chicago can be an adventure.

glad to still see you here stupid carless nt motorists!