Page 24 of 28 [ 439 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Catamount
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2012, 12:09 pm

Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:
At least you get to see it. I'm going to miss half of it because I don't have cable. :x

Two words: sports bar. :)

As it turned out, things were slow at work last night and I got to catch a good bit of the Bruins game on TV (shhhh 8) ). Beautiful goal by Chris Kelly in OT to give Boston a 1-0 series lead. The Capitals did a lot right in Game 1 and the Bruins should be thrilled to walk away from that one with a win.

Catamount
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2012, 5:33 am

I don't know which is more shocking ... LA taking the first two in Vancouver or Philly taking the first two in Pittsburgh. The Flyers and Penguins are more evenly matched than the Kings and 'Nucks but I really expected Pittsburgh to be a serious contender for the Cup this year. Unless the Pens get it together quick, they'll be making an early exit. 8O

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2012, 8:43 am

Catamount wrote:
I don't know which is more shocking ... LA taking the first two in Vancouver or Philly taking the first two in Pittsburgh. The Flyers and Penguins are more evenly matched than the Kings and 'Nucks but I really expected Pittsburgh to be a serious contender for the Cup this year. Unless the Pens get it together quick, they'll be making an early exit. 8O

To me it would be LA taking the first two away from Vancouver. The Kings are good, but not that good.

Catamount
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2012, 7:31 pm

Great first round action so far!! Bruins and Capitals series is getting heated ... fun stuff to watch. Caps totally got into the heads of Lucic and Marchand last night but the B's might have finally solved Holtby. Nice 4-3 win to take a 2-1 series lead.

Stick a fork in Vancouver and Pittsburgh.

I am definitely pulling for Florida in their series against the Devils and am watching it as I type. As a Boston fan, I am not necessarily scared of Philly or the Rangers, but I am scared of them as potential back-to-back opponents. The Panthers would be a much "easier" Round 2 opponent for the Bruins and leave them in good shape for the winner of the Rangers/Flyers. :)

Catamount
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2012, 8:08 pm

Bear and the Gang Episode 2 :D :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2WoiINaPkk[/youtube]

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2012, 8:02 am

Catamount wrote:
Great first round action so far!! Bruins and Capitals series is getting heated ... fun stuff to watch. Caps totally got into the heads of Lucic and Marchand last night but the B's might have finally solved Holtby. Nice 4-3 win to take a 2-1 series lead.

I am definitely pulling for Florida in their series against the Devils and am watching it as I type. As a Boston fan, I am not necessarily scared of Philly or the Rangers, but I am scared of them as potential back-to-back opponents. The Panthers would be a much "easier" Round 2 opponent for the Bruins and leave them in good shape for the winner of the Rangers/Flyers. :)

I've to agree with that. Vancouver and Pittsburgh are both in a deep hole, but what surprised me was Sidney Crosby he notonly got into a fight. He actually started a fight with the Flyers. 8O

neerdowell
Toucan
Toucan

18 Apr 2012, 8:11 am

The Coyotes won last night to go up 2-1!! I am getting exhausted from all of these overtime games though. It has been a great series so far.

GreyGirl
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2012, 2:10 pm

Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:
Catamount wrote:

I've to agree with that. Vancouver and Pittsburgh are both in a deep hole, but what surprised me was Sidney Crosby he notonly got into a fight. He actually started a fight with the Flyers. 8O

Yeah, Right. Crosby STARTED a few fights with Philly. His team mates finished them. Unless you count knocking a glove away with a stick a fight. OR if you count yanking Hartnell around by his jersey collar until someone else lamps him a fight. Yeesh. What a Weenie.

"Freedom of Speech is Not a License to be Stupid"

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2012, 2:37 pm

GreyGirl wrote:
Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:
Catamount wrote:

Yeah, Right. Crosby STARTED a few fights with Philly. His team mates finished them. Unless you count knocking a glove away with a stick a fight. OR if you count yanking Hartnell around by his jersey collar until someone else lamps him a fight. Yeesh. What a Weenie.

That's what I meant, he started a fight. I didn't say he finished it. 8)

GreyGirl
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2012, 8:05 pm

OMg! Will SOMEONE PLEASE find the Flyers a goalie?!? I can't take much more of this. :x 8O :wall: :wall: :wall:

Seriously one that can stop more than a hot air balloon.

Catamount
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2012, 5:25 am

GreyGirl
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2012, 9:25 am

Catamount wrote:

That just about sums it up. :? Where did you find it?

Catamount
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2012, 10:01 am

I stumbled across it a few years back and thought it was hilarious. :lol: Figured today was a good time to bust it out. If you google "Flyers beach ball images," you'll get a few different results from which to choose.

The good news for you is they're still up 3-1 in the series. I mean, who EVER comes back from a 3-0 hole to win a series. Oh wait. :oops:

Catamount
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2012, 7:30 pm

Uh-oh.

Both the Bruins and Sharks are just a game away from elimination. Familiar territory for Boston and I still have hope, but the Sharks need a miracle. 8O

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2012, 10:28 am

I'm more surprised that Detroit was eliminated. 8)

GreyGirl
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2012, 2:03 pm

Woo Hoo! Flyers goalie acts like a GOALIE!! !! Fylers are movin' on!

Bruins almost gone! Puck drops any minuite....I love this time of year! :hockey: :wtg: :hockey: