Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Oct 2011, 4:55 am

I started taking Buspar for anxiety maybe close to a month ago & I haven't really noticed any negative side-effects except I noticed an ugly bruise on my arm last Sunday night; I was moving some boards & things that day so I didn't think much of it. I looked at it earlier when I was in the shower & it was still looking really nasty & I noticed a couple more bruises; one on side my ankle & one on my leg. I looked a little online & easy bruising is one of the possible side-effects of Buspar. I'm wondering if the bruising is something minor that I can ignore or is it something that could be a serious problem. Buspar is one of the few meds that is specially for anxiety instead of anxiety treatment being an additional use like antidepressants, tranquilizers or some antipsychotics. I tried lots of those before for different things including anxiety & none of em every helped with my anxiety & I had some horrible experiences on em. I got Buspar online after doing a bit of research instead of seeing a doc because I've spent 5 years being treated by psychs & docs & my experience with docs & the meds they insisted on was pretty bad; I'm not going get into all the history here but I really believe I'm better off not seeing em. My anxiety has gotten a little better sense I started Buspar & I'm more relaxed & happier than I was before so I'd to stay on Buspar if the bruising isn't a sign of a serious problem. Lots of sites I've looked at mentioned bruising as a side-effects but they didn't tell me much else about it.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition