Celtic Sea Salt - WOW! Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium, Iron.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

KemoreJ
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Oct 2011, 4:49 am

I was recommended Celtic Sea Salt today as a means of replacing the trace minerals lacking in my body. I tried it and was not expecting the profound sensations of groundedness, warmth and happiness. Three things which are essentially foreign to me.

:D :D :D

Tapperhet13
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Oct 2011, 11:16 pm

I also have noticed an increase in positive mood when using natural unprocessed sea salts. I have been using the Celtic gray for a few years and would also recommend Hawaiian black and pink Himalayan salts.

I love to cook and was initially intrigued by the subtle flavor differences I noticed with the natural salts so the positive mood was a lovely unintended bonus!

There a website you can order different, and reasonably priced, salts to cook and/or bath with (look for a company called Saltworks) and I have used both the dead sea salt and epsom salts in a bath to increase my magnesium levels. (Just about everyone is deficient in it) WOW - talk about an AMAZING difference in mood!

The epsom salt in say a grocery store will also help but is often contaminated with different substances you probably don't want to absorb on a regular basis.