Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

soulburner
Raven
Raven

26 Dec 2012, 7:58 pm

my brain power havent been strong. my mind take awhile to process information. when i was in high school this year, my mind was right. i could think and process thing carefully. This past summer, ever since my sister quit her job, my brain power went down. my sister been irritating me, constantly telling me what i did wrong where the stuff i got wrong, i made a mistake with it before. my whole family disregards the fact that i made the A honor roll graduating and treat me like some moron. as soon as i try to increase my brain power, my sister is in my face annoying me. she always saying me and my neice are stupid and dumbasses. so if she think im dumb, im going to act dumb. my sister like to be the only smart person in the house and she likes that position because she has nothing else to do.

RaceDrv709
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2012, 9:17 pm

Your sister has no idea what she is talking about. She is the dumb one. You need to just be yourself. Everyone else is taken.

johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2012, 12:33 am

Its not weaker just fuller, like a computer that has several games running at the same time.

Raymond_Fawkes
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 9:53 am

Just be yourself and always be open to change for the betterment, and the ability to accept criticism. Don't worry about what other people think - You'll do fine. Congrats on the A in honors. When it comes to brain processing, have you tried changing your diet? I drink alot of tea and that helps me, specifically caffeine free tea as it settles my nervous system. Try not to accentuate your thoughts, but instead take things as they come. I noticed a significant change once I stopped dwelling on the past, and worrying about the future, and instead just focused on the here and now.