Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2015, 2:48 pm

How do people find their doctors? My mom always find doctors for me.

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2015, 8:36 am

In my case, I technically use the same Doctor my mother signed me up for as a child. However, he is an arrogant know it all who is very dismissive of everything and takes months to see. Therefore, I am stuck with the walk in clinics. My provincial government has a listing of all the Doctors who are accepting new patients in the province and there was a grand total of 1 name on that list last time I checked so I am stuck with that jerk.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Dec 2015, 11:40 pm

Me & my girlfriend found our doc by going to the community health center which is just down the road from us & they had profiles of their docs, like what their specialties are & what areas they majored in. My girlfriend went with the one that had the best profile for her needs & I liked her so she became my doc after my girlfriend had a couple appointments. Before I saw my girlfriend's doc; I saw a different doc cuz I was having some sinus problems & I took the 1st appointment with a doc I could get. She wasn't a good fit for me & my girlfriend didn't like her so she picked a different one after she reviewed their profiles. We were referred to the other docs we saw.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition