Do you workout?
Yes, I do 100%  100%  [ 14 ]
No, I don't 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 14

Giovanni012
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 May 2016, 6:50 am

If you do, what is your favorite type/combination?
I personally enjoy doing P90X, or just a couple of exercises on my off days.

Gematron
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 May 2016, 9:02 pm

I just lift weights at the gym 3-4 times a week. Do a bit of crossfit whenever I can.

Giovanni012
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 May 2016, 9:58 am

Gematron wrote:
I just lift weights at the gym 3-4 times a week. Do a bit of crossfit whenever I can.

Nice, keeps you feeling young, doesn't it?

Gematron
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 May 2016, 10:01 am

Giovanni012 wrote:
Gematron wrote:

Nice, keeps you feeling young, doesn't it?

yeah it does plus it keeps me focus for the rest of the day and my thoughts clear which is a good thing cause I usually have a million thoughts going through my head at a million miles per hour!

justin_havu
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 May 2016, 11:05 am

I enjoy running, biking, weight training (I like more reps with light weights), calisthenics (push ups [though I'm not very good at them, lol], sit ups, etc), and some yoga for stretching.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2016, 8:15 am

My goal is to be thin-but-fit, general fitness and having a toned and slightly athletic body type.

The sports I enjoy are swimming, parkour and basketball and I'm wanting to increase my overall fitness to get better at each.

I've been putting particular emphasis on back, chest, lats and shoulder muscles for the V-look.

My shoulders are very large, wide and broad for my size, back is strong and lats are quite decent as well. Chest is on its way.

I still of course train legs and arms as well.

Height 5'9'', current weight about 165lbs.

Fitness plan is 3-4 days of weightlifting lean bulking a week, and one swim session of moderate-to-high instensity cardio a week, very rarely two.

Extremely healthy diet obviously.

Feels good bro.

Supplements I'm taking are Multi-vitamin, Whey Protein, Creatine.

Not far off from my goal, so once I finish this lean bulk I'll start cutting next week until 8% body fat, then one last lean bulk, then maybe a cut again, then maintain.

During maintaining will also focus more on other forms of physical conditioning - flexibility, stamina, co-ordination, sports training, endurance, etc.

Butterfly
Butterfly

12 May 2016, 2:34 pm

I have recently started running and have noticed benefits in mood and focus.

MCHB
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 May 2016, 1:22 am

I mountain bike and fence; need to commit to eating healthier though! I don't care about size, but I do want more endurance.

LOLWUTAREYOUDOIN
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 May 2016, 12:16 pm

Mostly do conventional weight/strength training geared towards progressive overload. For cardio I'll ride my bike, jog, do sprints, jump rope, etc.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2016, 9:13 am

I've been exercising regularly 5 - 6 hours a week for over 10 years. Vitality and strength are very important to ones well being. But just like strength and vitality are important so is putting nutritious rich foods in you and nothing that is fake, processed and basically a bunch of crap. I focus on mainly cardio and core strength training as well as weight training and body weight training based exercising.

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2016, 11:27 am

I lift 2-3 times a week, go mountain-biking, hiking or skying on a fairly regular basis. I like keeping lean and strong, I'm not a big mass kind of guy.

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2016, 11:30 am

green0star wrote:
I've been exercising regularly 5 - 6 hours a week for over 10 years. Vitality and strength are very important to ones well being. But just like strength and vitality are important so is putting nutritious rich foods in you and nothing that is fake, processed and basically a bunch of crap. I focus on mainly cardio and core strength training as well as weight training and body weight training based exercising.

Agreed, both my wife and I cook everything from scratch, I'm not half bad and she's great. We taught the kids too and my son in particular really enjoys it.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 6:49 am

BenderRodriguez wrote:
green0star wrote:

Agreed, both my wife and I cook everything from scratch, I'm not half bad and she's great. We taught the kids too and my son in particular really enjoys it.

Yes, I am trying to get my family on board with this too. Unfortunately they feel that "there is no such meal without meat" and that such things are "too expensive". I didn't know that caring for one's health is "too expensive" you spend more money on drugs every other month just to keep your body from breaking down(statin drugs, insulin, etc). If you add up the money you'd spend on crutch drugs and add up the money it takes to eat REAL foods from nature I'm sure you'd pay alot less on the real foods.

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 8:58 am

^
I imagine you're younger, so as someone fit and very healthy at my age, who doesn't take anything stronger then the occasional aspirin and feels (physically) 25 years younger, I can assure you it's a well-worth investment :)

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 2:36 pm

Currently benching 165 kgs (was doing 175 kgs when I used steroids). I exercise about four times per week to remain mentally sane. :)