Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2017, 9:32 pm

Is there something I can take to get more energy? I need to clean my place, it so messy.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 12:32 am

Coffee tends to do it.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 1:37 am

Multiple daily doses of Vitamin D or Vitamin D3. I don't care if it says on the bottle to take 1 per day, that is NOT enough, you need to take 4 in the morning, another 3 at noon, then another3 in the evening. Or at the least 4 tablets/capsules in the morning then another 4 in the evening, every day, consistently. You might need a few days of taking a lot of Vitamin D before you notice an effect but I guarantee that it definitely works for most people.

Kitty4670 wrote:
Is there something I can take to get more energy? I need to clean my place, it so messy.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 2:44 am

Try buying organic wheatgrass powder. Take a heaped teaspoon, mix it with water and drink.

You can find it online or sometimes in health food stores.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 6:17 am

fifasy wrote:
Try buying organic wheatgrass powder. Take a heaped teaspoon, mix it with water and drink.

You can find it online or sometimes in health food stores.

Are you selling it or is that your answer to everything? Broken leg - wheatgrass powder. Aids - wheatgrass powder. Arm fell off - wheatgrass powder. Take your pathetic alternative medicine and go back to the 1800's.

On topic:
Excercise, eating nutricious food, breathing air and exposing yourself to sunlight give you energy. Too little inactivity do the opposite.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 4:23 pm

[quote="Ban-Dodger"]Multiple daily doses of Vitamin D or Vitamin D3. I don't care if it says on the bottle to take 1 per day, that is NOT enough, you need to take 4 in the morning, another 3 at noon, then another3 in the evening. Or at the least 4 tablets/capsules in the morning then another 4 in the evening, every day, consistently. You might need a few days of taking a lot of Vitamin D before you notice an effect but I guarantee that it definitely works for most people.

So vitamin D is what you need that sun can do? I need new vitamins, my vitamins not working too good. Thanks!

Keigan
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Apr 2017, 5:32 am

B12 is good energy and brain focus.