Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ThisAdamGuy
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2018, 11:41 pm

My friend has been telling me lately that air fryers are a miracle tool to people like me who can't cook. Just throw it in and the fryer'll cook it up for you, and since it's cooked with hot air it's a lot better for you than other ways of cooking. Has anyone here used one? Would you recommend?

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2018, 11:47 pm

I've bought the ActiFry but I'm currently indisposed so I can't get at it. Great for cooking chips i believe.

Have you got a slow cooker? With those two things you can rustle up things from that. You need a proper cooker to start off though.

I'd recommend getting WiFi and a tablet so you can cook. Get a screen protector and note down all your recipes in a folder on there. Then cook using that. Better than a recipe book as there's no pages to get dirty. That way, if you do get it dirty you can wipe clean and use like normal.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2018, 4:16 am

Yeah! Nothing like using an air fryer and a slow cooker in my room to minimize my visits to the kitchen and the chances for my flatmates and me to step on each other’s toes.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.