What does your typical day look like?

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 5:15 pm

What does your typical day of breakfast lunch and dinner look like? Here are some of mine:
Day One
Breakfast:
One cup of organic oatmeal with pineapple and coconut
Lunch:
One container of Amy's Organic Chinese noodles and veggies with cashew sauce
Dinner: One bowl of chicken rice and egg Donburi

Day Two
Breakfast: One gluten free frosted toaster pastry
Lunch: One fruit and yogurt parfait
Dinner: One cup of roasted cauliflower, broiled salmon and couscous with garlic and olive oil

Day Three
Breakfast: One slice homemade gluten free cheddar and jalapeno cornbread
Lunch: One pack of Sahale raspberry snack mix (it has dried fruit and nuts only)
Dinner: One bowl of homemade beef and vegetable chili

For my drinks I enjoy coconut water, hot matcha green tea and La Croix sparkling water (it's sodium and sugar free and no calories)

My mom prepares my dinner and uses lean meats (grass fed), organic vegetables, olive oil and keeps calories from meals very limited. I consume an average of 1,300 to slightly under 2,000 calories a day. I count all of my calories and add them up in My Fitness Pal. I exercise nearly every day (can't wait to start going back to the gym).

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2018, 3:36 am

Breakfast: Usually 3-4 eggs scrambled, cooked in butter.

Lunch: Usually some fruit, sometimes a sandwich or a salad.

Dinner: Varies alot, but very often I'll have some meat, with pasta or rice, with some veg and cream sauce.

Dessert: Usually some cake, or a bowl of ice cream.

If I've worked out that day, I'll usually have some greek yoghurt with cereal post workout.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2018, 4:11 am

Breakfast, it varies, one of those:

- Eggs.

- Labene and Thym with olive, and with lots of veggies:

Cow labneh

Goat labneh:

Thym:

Or manakish (it's like pizza):

There's a lot of varieties (Cheese, thyme, or yogurt+tomato mix):

There's also the saj variety of manakeeh (thin soft crust), this is a real photo i took:

On Sundays, I usually make omelette or fava beans:

fava beans:

Or Msabaha (Chickpeas, similar to the famous hummus but different way of cooking - typical breakfast):

Or, if am out, a one hell of a major traditional breakfast:

As for lunch.....there are tons of varieties.

Dinner is similar to breakfast.

As for dessert, usually fruits or dried fruits.

Andrewdarr
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Mar 2018, 4:59 am

YOLO, and all that...

elsapelsa
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2018, 7:07 am

Oh wow, the_face_of_ boo, that looks incredible.

Mine is dreadfully boring.

Breakfast, if I have managed to make overnight oats with yoghurt and fruit the night before I eat that, but more likely it is a series of scraps and leftovers as I make school packed lunch and breakfast for kids and motivate my demand avoidant aspie 8 year old to face yet another day of school which often involves pretending we are owls and hooting a lot and all the food is either ferrets or mice!

Lunch, after i pick up little one from her playgroup, a quick bowl of tomatoes, feta, and whatever other veg I can find, little one has dippy eggs from our neighbours hens or something similar. We read books whilst we eat!

Dinner, I have 10 or so meals I make on repeat! Chicken tacos, various salads, chicken curry, various pastas, stir fry, noodle broth soup.... that kind of thing everything takes less than 20 min to cook and can be cooked (more or less successfully) whilst interacting with two little people.

When the children are older and I have more time to cook we'll eat more asian style food. Japanese food is our favourite.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2018, 2:50 am

get up at about 10A, eat a banana and PB. read paper. do calisthenics then go outside and walk up and down hills for about 40 minutes. make a bit mess of brown rice mixed with soup. work on puter. practice on guitar/uke/home organ. watch nightly news. eat rest of brown rice and soup. do more puter work. listen to "coast to coast." do nighty back and core fitness maintenance exercises. brush teeth. sleep. repeat in 7-8 hours.

elbowgrease
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 8:43 pm

Usually get up between 5-5:30, breakfast is usually oatmeal with crunchy peanut butter, some raisins (or other dried berries), little bit of brown sugar. Although lately I've been liking yogurt and granola with blueberries and walnuts.
Lunch is usually my biggest meal. One potato, a couple cloves of garlic, part of an onion, 2-4 crimini mushrooms, a little radish, most of a carrot, some greens with arugula, maybe some bok choy, 3-4 eggs or a can of fish. All of that fried up, usually in olive oil. Maybe a bit of cheese on top. Habeñero sauce thrown in at the very end.
Dinner is about the same. Slightly less than lunch. Maybe different veggies.
Fruit throughout the day. Usually kiwis.

whatalala
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Mar 2018, 10:45 am

Wake up: 8:30 AM

Breakfast: Cup of coffee

Lunch: Overpriced burrito, cup of coffee

Dinner: Something sh***y and frozen (25 pizza rolls?)

Go to bed: 12:30 AM

Ask me about my antipsychotics