Anyone Going To The Football This Weekend?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

StefanMemos
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 Oct 2018, 7:47 pm

I always enjoy going to the football at the weekend. I follow my team Queens Park home and away. They play in the Scottish League 2 (4th tire of scottish football). I've made quite a few friends attending games and always usually get a satisfactory amount of social interaction for the week.
I don't really know much about football tactics or how good the players really are but I enjoy the day out singing and cheering them on.
Visiting stadiums all over Scotland and recently a trip to Wales for a cup game is a good adventure. Seeing all the quirks of different football stadia can be fun.

What team do you support?
What do you enjoy most if you attend matches? Or do you watch the games on television in the house or in the pub?
Do you play for football team?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2018, 10:59 am

StefanMemos wrote:
What team do you support?
Arsenal
StefanMemos wrote:
What do you enjoy most if you attend matches?
Non-stop action on the pitch
StefanMemos wrote:
Or do you watch the games on television in the house or in the pub?
Pub
StefanMemos wrote:
Do you play for football team?
Not since hyperextending my knee back in '77.

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2018, 2:20 pm

My hometown was finally champion of my country for the last 2-3 years straight (After 40 years of sh*****g the bed) but this season they returned to suck bad so yeah... Anyway I'm not a huge Football buff but I enjoy super classico matches whenever they occur and I happen to watch lol (Spanish league is good), as well as games with good teams like PSG or Bayern Munich. Not a fan of the English league - for the inventors of Football they are pretty bad IMO.

Do I play Football? NOPE, I play Basketball but I hate watching Basketball because it's boring as all hell... (since the time I got eyeglasses I stopped with Football cause every 3rd day I broke a pair lol)

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2018, 6:33 am

I am football obsessed and always have been. I have a season ticket at my local club (English Championship) and have been a regular there since the late 80's.

I love following lower league football and European football too. Been to lots of lower division English football grounds. Also been to some internationals. Not a massive fan of the PL but follow what happens anyway.

I love that Queens Park play at Hampden, though I read that this will come to an end soon.

swipka89
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Dec 2018, 4:10 am

I am going! Want to watch a new game of Manchester United. It's my hobby, especially football and basketbal. It's really amazing game and I always try to watch my favorite team. I also check some information at about last matches and prefer playing it outdoors.