Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 10:01 pm

I've been in the hospital two weeks too-morrow. I went in because of my CHF'd weight gain :( . I was over 300 pounds when I went it - I've lost a LOT of weight now:(. My kidneys, I think I've mentioned, were already in such a state that one doctor here at Zuckerberg General here in SF had told me to expect dialysis coming up - Another doctor, in the time I was here, might have said it was not that likely. But, with the massive amount of stuff I took to clear me out while I was here, I was told earlier that my kidneys had gotten a but worse at that time, I suppose, as of NOW now. they're back to where they were before or a slight better. I'll likely be discharged tomorrow.
I was told it'd be discharged to a " Respite " place-to-stay program :) . When I left I had a week's?? bed in a shelter. I left behind there much of the too-much-to-really-carry-around in my now-crippled state luggage I brought from Santa Cruz - the point was, I was moving back here to San Francisco, for the foreseeable future as I now see it :| . I wad told that it would be safe there then. I was told more recently that it would be safe for a month, so good. Lots of stuff in it.
I have developed a bit of a rash/itching on my body, which I was told might be from me kidneys. (" Me " because it's St. Patty's Day and I'm being a little " Oirish " :lol: 8) :P !)

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2019, 3:47 am

...If I die this night (It's Wednesday already) I had a very nice last day(Tues.) at the " temporary respite " shelter I got moved, from the barracks/dorm/lay brothers in the monastery/Gen Pop in jail lower floor (Already nice.) to " closer to the nurse's station " upper floor (3d - 2nd is staff things) - likely because of my (nonon-infectious I believe - I've been tested) COPD coughing to a two-bed room - which st this point is just me :) though I have to keep the door open. I don"t know if I'll get back that luggage I left at the former shelter - with clothes, reading matter, busking musical instruments and more - including a C-note/ish
-sh...(more later)...

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2019, 4:57 am

...I lost a draft ' agsin :cry: . I'm now going to LM auntblabby instead, who is the WP member I've mentioned leaving everything to (Yes, we know each other's names, etc.j " just in case " it was a C or pot edibles from my Santa Cruz store (Treehous in its absence I'd bought one container of 5-measurement sweet I think 70/30 THC/CBDms - I took one I think after I'd already decided to go to sunny Height Street for Goodwill clothing;more, Army/Navy store " real " Dixie Cup US Navy hats more - I had a nice " last dance/lap " Tues. if I die now. I"m basically free of the OCD now, kind of - " more satisfied in starting to get something/move on " :? I've been maudlin...if I never finish the above posting, it's a bit of a metaphor for my never-quite completely started life - egotisticaly?? says I - Life could have been better :cry: but there were moments m :D :) . I was maudlin thinking about this - my centuries-removed Welshness? - got l was when throwing myself into the grind of writing this, got so again. Kraftiekortir called me " a bit of a hippie ", that's okay. After all...last afternoon in Cliche Hippie Land. Yo write it again, if I never finish what I intended to write in the first draft :| ...

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2019, 10:28 am

Renal kidney failure, congestive heart failure, COPD is a hard burden to bear. I am sorry to hear of your condition.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2019, 3:42 pm

...Thank you :D :( .

siyavarma
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Mar 2019, 1:38 am

Great post.Thanks for sharing your views.well done.Helpful post :)