What if there was a legal fast-food-eating age?

Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

KikiKitty678
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jun 2019, 12:57 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I agree with that. Protein is in meats----which are quite expensive (except, at times, for chicken).

Fiber is a challenge because many people don't like things like "shredded wheat."

Eating well can be expensive unless you decide to go vegetarian, which not many people do. When I told myself I'd go vegetarian (didn't, no willpower) my healthy vegetarian groceries were about the same price as average groceries. I wanted to make sure I was buying healthy vegetarian food because you have to be careful about nutrition when you give up meat.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

12 Jun 2019, 1:33 pm

KikiKitty678 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
I agree with that. Protein is in meats----which are quite expensive (except, at times, for chicken).

Fiber is a challenge because many people don't like things like "shredded wheat."

Eating well can be expensive unless you decide to go vegetarian, which not many people do. When I told myself I'd go vegetarian (didn't, no willpower) my healthy vegetarian groceries were about the same price as average groceries. I wanted to make sure I was buying healthy vegetarian food because you have to be careful about nutrition when you give up meat.
My 2nd girlfriend switched an almost vegetarian diet while we were together & she had to start taking some vitamins/supplements. She switched to that diet partly to lose weight & because some of her Aspie issues were better on that diet.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2019, 2:39 pm

It would be hard to enforce. Buying junk food for a minor

:mrgreen: