Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

playgroundlover22695
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Sep 2020, 5:45 pm

Does anybody ever come home from work at the end of the day with almost unbearably tired and aching feet? When this happens, I wish I could just fill a giant bucket with Bengay to submerge my feet in for a couple hours and then wrap them in soft pillows. But sadly, there's not enough Bengay or pillows in the world for that! lol! Any suggestions though? What do you guys do for this? :roll:

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2020, 7:07 pm

Compression socks or compression tights can help. They make attractive ones nowadays :) .

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 12:02 pm

^ that as well as soaking your feet in Epsom salts at the end of the day.

questor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2020, 4:20 pm

I tried compression socks on a doctor's advice, and they cut off my circulation, so I never wore them again. You would be helped by either a tub bath or a foot bath with epsom salts added to the water, and then putting your feet up in a recliner, or on a hassock for a while. Keep a throw blanket handy, as you might fall asleep once you get your feet up.

playgroundlover22695
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Oct 2020, 7:52 pm

questor wrote:
I tried compression socks on a doctor's advice, and they cut off my circulation, so I never wore them again. You would be helped by either a tub bath or a foot bath with epsom salts added to the water, and then putting your feet up in a recliner, or on a hassock for a while. Keep a throw blanket handy, as you might fall asleep once you get your feet up.

I like that advice. Keeping my feet up and sleeping sounds really nice a the end of the day! :)