Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2023, 11:54 am

What kind of difficulty do you have with the bathroom?

Example: medical, not enough bathrooms at work, no gender neutral bathroom, bathroom too dirty

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2023, 12:17 pm

We don't have any type of gender neutral bathrooms where I work, and that always gives me anxiety about eventually going on testosterone and having to figure out when to switch between bathrooms. I would honestly rather just use a gender neutral or single stalled bathroom than go into the women's or men's room at any point in my transition. I think I make women uncomfortable even though I don't pass, and my 5'1" 12 y.o. boy lookin' ass is never going to be comfortable going into the men's room. :lol:

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2023, 2:54 pm

I don't have any issues with going to the bathroom.

I do get self-conscious if the stalls aren't very soundproof and everyone can hear what you're doing. When I'm pooping I need 100% privacy.
Yes I know everyone poops and all that but I still don't like people knowing when I'm doing a poop. It's pride, dignity, and all that.

MatchboxVagabond
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2023, 9:08 am

Fairfield wrote:
We don't have any type of gender neutral bathrooms where I work, and that always gives me anxiety about eventually going on testosterone and having to figure out when to switch between bathrooms. I would honestly rather just use a gender-neutral or single stalled bathroom than go into the women's or men's room at any point in my transition. I think I make women uncomfortable even though I don't pass, and my 5'1" 12 y.o. boy lookin' ass is never going to be comfortable going into the men's room. :lol:

At least you're talking transitioning from the ladies' room to the men's room, it would probably be a lot more awkward the other direction.

I doubt very much that most men would notice, or care, as long as you're not breaking the rules surrounding no talking in the men's room, not taking the urinal next to another guy if there's an open one and not looking at other guys fishing equipment.

You can always just use the stall the way that anxious urinaters often do. Nobody's really going to think about that too much either.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2023, 12:22 pm

Fairfield wrote:
We don't have any type of gender neutral bathrooms where I work, and that always gives me anxiety about eventually going on testosterone and having to figure out when to switch between bathrooms. I would honestly rather just use a gender neutral or single stalled bathroom than go into the women's or men's room at any point in my transition. I think I make women uncomfortable even though I don't pass, and my 5'1" 12 y.o. boy lookin' ass is never going to be comfortable going into the men's room. :lol:

______________________________________________________________________________________

at my job, home depot, there is one "employee only" litterbox for the entire building. there's a sign next to it "gender neutral", but its like *whooptie do*, b/c that litterbox contains only one toilet. the mens (customer) litterbox: three toilets, two urinals, two sinks. (never gone in the womens litterbox before). that's not enough litterboxes for everyone. december 2020, for 3 weeks, home depot locked up all the litterboxes and replaced them with two portatoilets in the parking lot. (OSHA violation. there are supposed to legally be a certain number of litterboxes per employee.) there are plenty of litterboxes Aisle 26.

age 24-26 and 36-40 current, been taking testosterone to hormonally transition from female to male.

the litterbox at work: often crowded full of day laborers and customers. home depot should make all the litterboxes "employee only". between november 2021 and may 2022, five separate days, a day laborer in another stall had the nerve to reach under the litterbox partition and stomp on my foot with his paw. i screamed the first time. did not scream the other times. makes me so paranoid.

home depot has a legal right to get rid of the day laborers, for trespassing, but they won't do it. every couple hours, a security guard comes and tells the day laborers to get out the parking lot, then they move to the border.

customers often mess up the litterboxes and make them disgusting.

a day laborer one time, had the nerve to pound me on the back while i was trying to wash my hands. he acted like he was being so friendly, but "keep your hands to yourself" is a better statement.

there is a videotape at the entrance of the litterbox but no videotape inside the litterbox. (illegal).

home depot needs to keep a security guard in the litterbox at all times.

about four weeks ago, home depot installed code locks on the customer litterboxes. and associates are not allowed to tell the customers the code. associates have to unlock the litterbox for each customer.

wednesday, i was in the litterbox and someone had the nerve to kick the door of the litterbox i was in. someone from a different stall said something, and he and the kicker talked loudly and laughed in spanish. something about "casa". but i do defecate in my house after breakfast, just that once i get to work, i have to defecate again. about five days a week, i defecate for about 15 minutes, between 9 and 10am, before work, at home depot. and defecate again around 4pm.

only a couple customers have gone to home depot often enough for me to recognize them. and plenty of customers do not even go to the litterbox altogether.

it makes me paranoid that one (or plenty) of the day laborers have noticed my litterbox patterns, and they are going to incur unpaid medical bills upon my worthless corpse.

been working there 2 years 9 months. lot attendant. some of the day laborers screaming "Chino!" @ me. there are a lot of day laborers and they loiter around the parking lot, every day, all day.

day laborers: contractors, solicitors, loiterers, or gangs?

art or graffiti?

yesterday, went to a different home depot. the manager told me that they were not hiring at that time, but come back in one month. that home depot did not appear to have any day laborers. been there plenty of times. that home depot is closer to my house. one bus ride, not two. that home depot contains four litterboxes in the mens bathroom, instead of just three.

constantly overpowered, outnumbered, outsmarted.