Mike Tyson VS Bruce Lee - Who Would ACTUALLY Win?

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2023, 8:51 pm

JimJohn wrote:
In this video, Teddy Atlas says Mike Tyson did not have a lot of game. To save someone some time, he says it around minute 8:50. Someone should start around minute 7:40. It is worth watching the whole thing to listen to Teddy Atlas.

Merci.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2023, 1:18 am

JimJohn wrote:
In this video, Teddy Atlas says Mike Tyson did not have a lot of game. To save someone some time, he says it around minute 8:50. Someone should start around minute 7:40. It is worth watching the whole thing to listen to Teddy Atlas. Someone should actually start at the beginning, he is saying it the whole time.

He sounds kinda resentful, so I'd take what he says with a grain of salt.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

JimJohn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Mar 2023, 11:48 am

funeralxempire wrote:
JimJohn wrote:
In this video, Teddy Atlas says Mike Tyson did not have a lot of game. To save someone some time, he says it around minute 8:50. Someone should start around minute 7:40. It is worth watching the whole thing to listen to Teddy Atlas. Someone should actually start at the beginning, he is saying it the whole time.

He sounds kinda resentful, so I'd take what he says with a grain of salt.

I think you just have cognitive dissonance with being presented with something contrary to your beliefs. At least, you watched it. I hope you enjoyed it.

He elaborates on the factor of sour grapes extensively. It is strange how people discount things with a qualifier. Personally, I give more credence to things with a qualifier.

DoniiMann
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Mar 2023, 4:56 pm

Tyson would have won. Even if Lee could have broken a neck, he wouldn't have. I assume we're not talking about a back alley brawl with zero consequences.

Also there's a weight issue. There's a reason why Tyson wouldn't be allowed to fight a feather weight opponent. Muscle mass makes a difference.

And I've seen too many cases of people leaving Jeet Kune Do for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts because they work better in 'real life'. Not many pure JKD folk in the ring. Boxing is part of the 'reality' family of styles. The split between the two sides (or three sides if you factor in the Street/Combatives world),being 'Traditional Martial Arts' and 'Combat Sports', is becoming very pronounced.

Lee would have tried some side kicks. Tyson would have knocked him out.