Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2013, 6:03 pm

I have a small collection of knifes, and among my favorites are my four S.O.G. fast hawks. I love them and love to throw them. The S.O.G. double sided throwing axe (forget what its real name is) is the next weapon I plan to add to my collection. If anyone is into fantasy blades, this is not what I am talking about, I am talking about the real deal, tomahawks that do things like Mel Gibson did in the patriot, if any of you have seen it. Ok share your tomahawks exploits and throwing weapon tales.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 10:19 pm

I guess I am the only one on this entire site that throws tomahawks at all. Hmmmm?

Draco1987
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 May 2013, 7:03 am

I don't throw them myself but would love to learn how if i was able to. group home doesn't like its clients having big sharp objects lol they even keep any sharp knives for cooking in the locked cabinet.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2013, 3:50 pm

Thanks. Tomahawk are fun to throw. I wish you could do so. I am going to have to convince a landlord to let me blacksmith in the back of the complex, outside of course, and in the day.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2013, 4:37 pm

appletheclown wrote:
I guess I am the only one on this entire site that throws tomahawks at all. Hmmmm?

Yeah, probably.