Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2009, 7:56 pm

Does anyone know if there has been any advances in circumcision reversal? I am not talking about tissue expansion I am talking about growing a new foreskin.

zghost
Veteran
Veteran

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2009, 9:00 pm

zghost wrote:

That is not helpful at all I mean I could have done that. Sorry I know I am really bitchy but I am sensitive about my mutilation.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2009, 9:52 pm

philosopherBoi wrote:
zghost wrote:

That is not helpful at all I mean I could have done that. Sorry I know I am really bitchy but I am sensitive about my mutilation.

http://www.4restore.com/?source=google5

excerpt from site:
We believe that foreskin restoration is a very important yet often overlooked medical topic. While many doctors fail to understand the importance of foreskin restoration or fail to address the topic, we understand what a restored foreskin means; better sex, righting the errors of the past, and starting over the way nature intended. With the Foreskin Natural Restorer, you can begin a new life. Let us be the first to welcome you to a new life!

please don't be angry with me, philosopherBoi, I am only trying to help

Merle

roadracer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2009, 12:01 am

I can understand why foreskin is there, and what is meant to do naturaly, but is it really that important that you need to get it back?
I mean, I am foreskinless :D and I would rather it NOT have been taken off, but I cant see what major problems it would cause. Unless of course they took to much 8O if that is the case I am so so sorry!! !
If this has to do with religion just ignore me, because I am being ignorent then.

NEWanderer
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Mar 2009, 1:57 am

philosopherBoi wrote:
Does anyone know if there has been any advances in circumcision reversal? I am not talking about tissue expansion I am talking about growing a new foreskin.

Broadly I think that would necessitate regeneration of unencapsuled nerve endings, which I think is a ways off.

I came across one study concluding greater sensitivity of Meissner's corpuscles in people with Asperger's vs. controls (measured in fingertips in this case). It stirs the imagination, if nothing else.

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2009, 3:21 am

roadracer I still have some foreskin, oh it is so sensitive a million times more sensitive than even the glans. Sadly when I get an erection its hard to touch that special area that still has the nerve endings and feel that pleasure because it gets so stretched out and but the fluid from my prostate fixes that but makes me unable fulfill the purpose of the erection. Oh it is so important I get it back, I look and feel my penis everyday so I am constantly reminded of the mutilation of my most private sensitive part of my body. Thinking about how they tied me down against my will, ripped my foreskin from my glans (the foreskin is attached to the glans like a nail is to a nail bed) then cut it off and threw it in the trash can. Now I will tell you I have ripped a nail off before it hurt like hell, and babies don't have any pain tolerance at all now add to the fact that the penis is an extremely sensitive area of the body, just think about that pain.

Now what gets me even more is, my mother was a drug addict, she drank, she smoked, and all that while I was in the womb. Then when I came into the world she neglected me, she wouldn't feed me, she wouldn't change my diapers, she didn't talk to me, hold me, anything. At nine months I couldn't crawl, raise myself up, sit up, I could only drink from a bottle. Now on top of that she abused my physically at one point she choked me to the point my heart stopped, the paramedics had to come and revive me. Oh she also married a convicted sex offender who most likely decided my two year old body was a sex toy, we will never know because Social Services never looked into it the claims of sexual abuse. Lets not forget her IQ was around room temperature.

So really it pisses me off that people can think that my biological mother had any right to be making any decisions about my body. Remember birth is hard, 20 years ago it was dope them up with god only knows what then while they are exhausted, and still doped up have them sign a consent forum for genital mutilation.

Also my memories are not connected like a chain, they are connected like a web all memories are connected in multiple ways. So when I think about my genital mutilation it stirs other bad stuff up like, getting raped, being bullied to the point of being suicidal and/or homicidal and so on.

Now what really pisses me off is my rights were violated, my life was not in danger they just did the mutilation because that was cultural norm for which the doctors were more than happy to help out with. It is my body thus unless my life is in danger then no one had the right to force surgery on me. A lot of people say that women have the right to an abortion and I won't get into that argument however I often wonder how come these same people who support a woman's right to do with her body as she pleases never one ask "doesn't the owner of the foreskin have a right to choose?". I will be honest my mother could have done it for religious reasons but the act was still mutilation. The US constitution is clear that the first amendment protects a person's right to believe in any realign they wish to, however it does not protect the person if they harm another person.

Now I won't lie I want a better sex life, but getting my penis fixed so it is normal will help with all areas of my health because it is causing me so many problems. I am being held back by this mutilation and I shall be honest again I am pissed at women. Women take for granted that the US acknowledges their right to be protected from genital mutation and because they don't seem to give a damn that genital mutilation is being forced on infant boys. They get all crazy when they hear a girl is forced to have her genital organs mutilated but when it comes to boys they do nothing at all sometimes they themselves are the ones that have it done or sometimes they themselves are the ones who commit the act of genital mutilation.

BTW, being raped and molested was easy to get over compared to this at least my body wasn't damage as a reminder.

roadracer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2009, 2:24 pm

I am sorry, I also totally understand what you are talking about, I had a abuse thread in the haven
I know you might not want to believe it, but this all sounds like it is related to the abuse. Millions of men had this done and dont even think about it, it was done to me and really doesnt bother me. I really think this is directly related to the abuse because it reminds you of it, even if it doesnt seem that way. My advice would be the advice given to me, seek out a abuse therapist, I am looking for one online
Again, I am sorry you went threw that stuff, but me and many other here have went threw the same kind of treatment and know how it feels.
I think if a therapist helps you deal with things, then the foreskin thing really wont be a issue anymore. Another words you will be happy with what you got, instead of sad about what was taken away.

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2009, 3:41 pm

I have talked with therapist for a long time and it doesn't help the only thing that will help is if I get back what was stolen from me. Imagine someone stole something very valuable for it and even though you could tell the police who committed the crime it would do absolutely no good at all because the police wouldn't help you. How would that make you feel?

roadracer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 1:02 am

philosopherBoi wrote:
I have talked with therapist for a long time and it doesn't help the only thing that will help is if I get back what was stolen from me. Imagine someone stole something very valuable for it and even though you could tell the police who committed the crime it would do absolutely no good at all because the police wouldn't help you. How would that make you feel?

Yeah, I have had that happen to me also, where I live if it isnt bolted down someone will take it, even then there are people that will cut the bolts. I sleep with my racing bike beside my bed and a shotgun above my bed.

If you have been talking to the same therapist for a long time and it is not helping, then you need to find a new therapist. For what its worth, probably around half the guys at this forum do not have a foreskin, and you are probably only going to find a few of them that have a problem with it. Even if you where able to get it back, I still think you are NOT going to be happy. I dont believe this is going to solve any of your problems. You have to solve the problems causing you to feel this way. Even if one of my prized belongings gets stolen, I might be sad for awhile, but there has to be a point where I get over it and move on. The problem with abuse is that it is very hard to get past those things and move on with life.

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 7:07 pm

Sorry but your wrong, getting back what was mine would solve my problem. Why do you think men use tissue expansion to create substitute foreskins? They do it out of need nay necessity. One of the biggest things that bothers me about it is how they justify amputating a healthy portion of a baby's penis against his will and since it is healthy it is not putting his life at risk. These parents, doctors, and religious mutilators are violating that child's body and god given rights to body integrity and people don't care about that child is being abused.

Now while getting my foreskin back won't solve all my problems it will help me out. You see when I think about how I lost it often makes me think of all the abuse I went through and I have been through so much. Also my therapist is good but there is just so much abuse its going to take a long time for me to get over it.

This is my auto biography well most of it

Quote:
My biological mother whom I hate and love at the same time did many different types of drugs while I was in the womb, alcohol, cigarettes and many illegal drugs. When I was born I had to be put in the incisive care unit from what I have been told by my adoptive parents however there are no details however I suspect the drugs messed me up and all that crap.

When I went home with my mother she didn't take care of me, for example if I soiled my diaper she would wait for over an hour to change my diaper. The neglect got worse she didn't talk to me, didn't care for me and so social services was called in. My adoptive parents came in and took over where she couldn't however social services kept putting me back with her. As I got older I started getting angry I would stay angry for a week after a visit, and then be sent back to her.

When I was nine months old I couldn't smile, couldn't turn over, I couldn't eat anything but a bottle, I showed absolutely no emotion other than anger. My brother and sister worked with my along with my parents and slowly it got better but because I was going back and forth the progress only progressed so far. I don't remember it happening however my parents told me about one altercation where my mother choked me till my heart stopped beating, my dad told me that I told him that I told him I went to heaven and went to sit on Jesus' lap and I asked “why do I have to go back”?

After that happened things got much worse my mother married a convinced sex offender now remember back then their was some talk about child predators but not very much. Now social services did file a report about possible sexual abuse mind you I am around two to three at the time however they never did look into it. I can remember back around when I was three I remember seeing a baby getting his diaper changed and I was really curious about it (please don't ask why I can't remember) but I remember it being not just some innocent curiosity it was deeper than that and very much tainted.

Now when I was four I was adopted by my parents, I was really happy form what I am told I can't remember what happened during the adoption or right after it, but my parents say I was happy about it. I remember living in several different homes, and being happy but still suffering from being abused emotionally, physically, sexually, socially, and spiritually.

When I was 4 ½ my parents told me we were moving, I didn't like it one bit I was leaving my brother and sister behind both whom were grown along with my two best friends at the time who I cared about very deeply, I wish I could tell you their names but I have forgotten. My dad let me get a puppy form a family friend since my dog Cody had to be put down oh my new pup she was a beautiful chocolate chow mix and I loved on her as a way to cope.

We moved to NC and one of my first memories was pulling into the yard I was kinda amazed at all the green, I loved it and being a captain planet fan (still am) I wanted to protect it. Well we had to move in with my aunt whom everyone calls sis. I don't have any memories from that time except a brief memory sitting on her couch and looking down the hallway.

I remember being an angry child, it didn't take much to push me to the edge especially noise and I would go into rages like you wouldn't believe, it was like the energizer bunny had possessed me. I don't know how my parents dealt with me but they did.

We moved into our house and I remember one of the most traumatic events that happened to me when I was around five is my dog got bitten by a copper head, I was not mad at the snake I knew it was scared and defended itself I was sad that my dog was dying and my cousin says “yeah she is dead lets go play”. I was so upset here I was I was in agony my best friend was dying and in so much pain and my was so insensitive to my feeling it crushed my heart, I cried for days.

Now around that time I started kindergarten and it was hell, everyone was so noisy and I couldn't stand it, I got so angry I went nuclear. I tore the entire class room up several times and then I was expelled they called me a brat, and so on but I was hurting and they wouldn't even try to see it from my point of view. I was put in a private school and I remember two incidents I was told since I acted liked baby I would spend the next week with the babies, which humiliated me and I didn't talk at all I just sat in the corner the other incident they had us drawing a tree and I wanted it to be perfect and I couldn't come close so I threw my pencil and paper down and ran off upset because it couldn't be perfect. I was then kicked out of that school and put in public school because my behavior was not acceptable.

I was put in public school which I hated, I didn't like the noise, all the people, the bathrooms, everything. I loved learning and I wanted to learn everything in fact by age 5 ½ I knew what plutonium was and that it was used to make nuclear bombs a weapon of mass destruction. However sadly for me all the new sights, sounds and people were to much for me I had meltdown after meltdown, each time I got my rear spanked which hurt my feelings because I was hurting emotionally and they were hurting me physically because I acted out for hurting internally.

I continued getting into trouble because of my odd and sometimes eccentric behaviors along with my sensitivity to routine changes and sound. From kindergarten to second grade I got my rear busted a lot and I always cried because I trusted the adults to protect me and to keep me from harm and here their were hitting me because I was hurting so badly deep down inside.

Now around this time my cousin molested me he was eight or nine and I was seven or eight I think. I now had all my innocence stolen it was gone from that day forward I desired sex to have sex.

Anyways from third grade to fifth grade things did get better but I was still odd and now I had to chew everything an equal number of times all the time and everything had to be even even numbers, I couldn't stand odd numbers. While things did get better in terms of me controlling my temper things did not get better in terms of my treatment I was still spanked, and I was still emotionally hurt, and but now I was fighting back, now I had hurt people in the past out of frustration but now it was for revenge I would specifically target people who picked on me or had hurt me during the last blow up. I couldn't understand why justice seemed to help everyone but me so I decided if they won't help me I will make them pay.

One time a staff member restrained me and as I struggled to get lose since he was causing emotional pain because of my sensory issues with touch I non intently head butted him well they called the police and said I did it on purpose. I didn't and I tried to tell them that but they didn't listen to me I was innocent and they called me a lier that broke my heart. The sheriff deputy took me to juvenile hall where he used scare tactics on me, then took me to the county jail and locked me up in a cell for four hours then my parents came and got me. It was a horrifying experience to say the least because I didn't understand why I was being treated so badly. Another incident a school employee garbed my hands and pulled by arms behind my back and made me walk for several hours, which caused me great pain and only enraged me further.

I would like to clarify that when I went into a rage the only thing that stopped me was pure exhaustion, one time I fought the teachers and staff for six hours never giving up, I slept for over 18 hours in a row after that.

When I entered middle school everything just went upside down, I had to change class rooms, in seventh grade I started puberty (I was not happy about that), I lost all my friends so I was alone and lonely. I loved the work in middle school it was a lot of fun besides math class yuck I hated math class because they wouldn't let me do the math in my head. It was hard the noise problem was still present, I was still yelling at them to shut up, and I got sent to the principle often because I had many outbursts from my frustration. I hated it so much, I was always trying to be the best and no one ever took my feelings into consideration I guess they thought I was some spoiled brat. Slowly things started to change and people started to pick on me lot because I was different, and the teachers like always did nothing to help me sometimes they to picked on me as well.

Now when I entered high school things not only got thrown upside down but the rules changed as well. Since I was gay in high school I was always worried about getting beat up or killed by some homophobic prick. People picked on me a lot, I did have a couple of friends outcasts mainly, however I was not close with them because I didn't trust people because of how I was treated in the past and also because I didn't get to see them much. As things got worse I got depressed and it was a horrible feeling especially because I gained so much weight because of stress eating I hated my body I hated my life.

At this time I became increasingly angry with myself for being attracted to those who kept hurting me. It just didn't make any sense to me then why I would become sexually aroused by those who hurt me. I started to hate myself for being sexually attracted to them that I wanted to cut my testicles off so my sex drive would go away and take my conflicting feelings with them. Around this time I found out that my mother had my penis mutilated (circumcised), this caused me to feel horrible, it made me angry, vengeful, and sad. I constantly dwelled on my mutilation it bothered me and was one of the biggest reasons I become depressed because when I looked at my penis all I could think about is how ugly it looked and how angry I was at those who violated my body by amputating half the flesh off of my penis without justification such as my life being in danger or my consent.

When I was 16 I was handcuffed put in the back of a police car and taken to a mental hospital. I was not happy I was very scared because all I knew about mental hospitals was what I saw on TV and movies. For the first three days I had a room mate, a guy who was pretty cute anyways they said on the fourth day I couldn't have a room mate because I was gay. I was so angry because it was homophobia based discrimination, I was not allowed to have a room mate because I was attracted to guy but I was not allowed to have a female room mate because guys and girls alone in a room don't mix even when they are not attracted to each another so everyday I had to spend at least 3 hours alone with nothing to do at all. I hated my stay at the mental hospital it was horrible, it really was, but I did make a few friends and together we made it through all their crap. Thank god the limit at that hospital is a two week stay then they get rid of you.

Several months later I was back in that same mental hospital, and again I was discriminated against because I identified as a homosexual so during that trip I also had to spend several hours a day alone. I made friends with a girl their I think her name was Anna anyways a week into my stay we started getting into fights and one was really really nasty. We were at lunch and cuss words started flying threatening gestures were used and so they sent me to my room, it was horrible. I was left there for around thirty minutes then a staff member came and asked me on a scale from one to ten how anger I was well like an idiot I answered honestly and said a ten. Well here comes ten people into my room they restrained me, pulled my pants down and inject me with god knows what well I was scared, and angry so so I bit one of them hard enough to bring blood and cussed them all out. They yanked my covers off my bed then tied me down to the bed face down and left me their for an hour. I was very angry, very hurt and very scared but most of all I desired vengeance.

When I got home after that I was very upset I tried to commit suicide I took thirty vitamins which had a lethal dose of iron in them. I was in so much pain physical, and emotional I couldn't stand it anymore but I was afraid of dying. I told my mother what I did and she called her boss who is a doctor, we went to the hospital and he gave me charcoal to drink, it was black and tasted like well charcoal. I was not sent to the mental hospital however several months later I was sent to a group home.

When I was seventeen me and this guy I knew were having sex however I didn't want to have anal sex and he did, I said no that I was not in the mood but he forced himself on me, my father was at home but he was outside doing yard work and I knew yelling would help me. He wasn't gentle, he forced himself into me ripping skin the sensitive skin, and forced the muscles in my butt to submit it hurt so bad. It was horrifying but what hurt the most was when I told my parents I had been raped by him they didn't believe me.

When I got to the group home I was nervous, I was scared and I was afraid. My stay at the group home lasted a year and a half, I was verbally abused, constantly by one particular staff member, I got in argument with the other three guys ever so often. While I was at the group home I started having an adverse reaction to one of the drugs it was on called Geodon, it caused all my muscles in my body to weaken, I lost control of my bladder at night, I constantly wet myself during the day, I looked like I was high in the mornings I even had people ask me to sell them some, my hands turned in towards my chest, my tongue stuck out of my mouth, I couldn't hold my upper body it leaned to the right, I could hardly feed myself and I developed scoliosis because of the constant strain on my spine because my muscles couldn't support it. The staff took me to the doctor who said nothing was wrong I was normal and sent me on my way, my parents would have none of that absolutely none of that at all, they took me to neurologist who had me tested me extensively. She said that I was having an adverse reaction to the drug and I needed to be taken off immediately because the drug could kill me.

Things did start getting better until I got sick oh lord did I get sick, I diarrhea and was puking non-stop. Now at five in the morning they got me up I was tired and weak they told me I was going to walk to the bus stop with the two other guys who were going to school. It was cold out like any other morning perhaps 40 degrees, and all I wanted to do was get back in bed and sleep. When we got their I puked and crapped all over myself, I was so humiliated. When I got better I was very angry at how they treated me when I was sick, here I was sick and they made me walk 300 yards it was cold as hell.

Generally things got better but then, my friend Connie died from cancer, then I found out my friend Sheerly committed suicide, then to top things off another home opened up. Now their was another when I got their which had 12-15 year olds every single one annoying as hell, but this new group home would have 5-11 year olds which really pissed me off. The 12-15 year olds already got under my skin now I had to deal with little kids as well. Their was a silver lining I only had to see them once a month for group therapy which was a relief. Now things went along pretty good minus a few episodes where one of the younger kids got in trouble and I had to give up a few extra hours so we could have emergency group sessions which was hell on earth.

After I left the group home things got much better, I am still living with my parents but I still have a lot of work to do to move on beyond my past. Only one major thing happened a old friend of mine who I had known for ten years died from breast cancer, she was very nice and I felt bad when she went home to be with god.

roadracer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 8:44 pm

Quote:
Now while getting my foreskin back won't solve all my problems it will help me out. You see when I think about how I lost it often makes me think of all the abuse I went through and I have been through so much. Also my therapist is good but there is just so much abuse its going to take a long time for me to get over it.

This is exactly what I am talking about. You are saying that the foreskin issue is reminding you of past abuse. Getting the foreskin back is not going to make you okay with the past abuse. If you where okay with the past abuse I dont think you would have the problem with the foreskin.
For instance, people talking about gross sexual things triggers flashbacks for me, so I try to avoid the things that trigger. Avoding the triggers is not dealing with the problems I have with the abuse.
I know I am not going to change your mind, but I think if you where happy and over the abuse, you would be happy with your body.
I was sercimsized, and although I wish it wasnt done and would rather have the skin, it really does not bother me. I will leave you alone now, as I am thinking you are just finding me annoying.

The foreskinless roadracer.

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 9:31 pm

roadracer wrote:
Quote:

This is exactly what I am talking about. You are saying that the foreskin issue is reminding you of past abuse. Getting the foreskin back is not going to make you okay with the past abuse. If you where okay with the past abuse I dont think you would have the problem with the foreskin.
For instance, people talking about gross sexual things triggers flashbacks for me, so I try to avoid the things that trigger. Avoding the triggers is not dealing with the problems I have with the abuse.
I know I am not going to change your mind, but I think if you where happy and over the abuse, you would be happy with your body.
I was sercimsized, and although I wish it wasnt done and would rather have the skin, it really does not bother me. I will leave you alone now, as I am thinking you are just finding me annoying.

The foreskinless roadracer.

Thing is am incredibly pissed because of my mutilation even if all the other abuses never happened I would still be angry.

unchainedaura
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Apr 2009, 7:38 pm

Go talk to these guys http://www.norm.org/ , theey were founded to help men with this issue. sorry I can't help more as a transwoman I don't even want my PENIS much less the other bit but hopefully these guys will be able to assist with a lil more detailed info

Flismflop
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2009, 9:42 pm

I agree with Roadracer.

I think the best you can do with this one issue is to have a son and refuse any circumcision offers on his behalf. There's also a social movement working to outlaw involuntary circumcision, which you could be a part of.

NEWanderer

29 Apr 2009, 7:31 am

Flismflop wrote:
I agree with Roadracer.

I think the best you can do with this one issue is to have a son and refuse any circumcision offers on his behalf. There's also a social movement working to outlaw involuntary circumcision, which you could be a part of.

You must consider the power of the Jewish lobby and the physicians lobby. Protection by law is far more likely to occur in Scandinavia than in the US. More effective now is probably addressing the funding via state programs where that applies. Fraudulent diagnostic code use will likely continue.