Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Apr 2021, 8:33 pm

I feel so inferior. I hate having to take meds and I hate being treated differently.

People treat me like a child. It annoys me. I'm 20. I want to feel like an adult. People judge me because I do not have a job. I feel lazy too. I sit too much because getting up is hard for me. It gives me too much anxiety. I sometimes cant move because of my anxiety.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 9:13 pm

I still feel like a child, even when I was maintaining full-time employment I felt like a child pretending to be a grown-up and since burning out and regressing I just feel like a stupid, useless, very large child.

Some of the problems might feed each other. I find when I'm anxious I'll freeze and sit (like you describe) but then feel anxious about just sitting there. I'll just sit and bounce my leg rapid-fire for hours not sure of what to do.

Are you still not smoking weed? Does that improve things? Do you have a doctor to work with?

I'm trying to get a referral to a psychiatrist at the hospital but so far all I have is a councillor. Counsellor? Person to talk to.

Crystal1414

08 Apr 2021, 7:06 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
I still feel like a child, even when I was maintaining full-time employment I felt like a child pretending to be a grown-up and since burning out and regressing I just feel like a stupid, useless, very large child.

Some of the problems might feed each other. I find when I'm anxious I'll freeze and sit (like you describe) but then feel anxious about just sitting there. I'll just sit and bounce my leg rapid-fire for hours not sure of what to do.

Are you still not smoking weed? Does that improve things? Do you have a doctor to work with?

I'm trying to get a referral to a psychiatrist at the hospital but so far all I have is a councillor. Counsellor? Person to talk to.

I don't smoke pot that much anymore. I have a psychiatrist and a counsellor. I get help. It's just hard sometimes.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2021, 8:25 pm

Crystal1414 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I don't smoke pot that much anymore. I have a psychiatrist and a counsellor. I get help. It's just hard sometimes.

It can be really hard. I try to be more supportive of other people when I struggle because it's a nice distraction, I know how hard things can be because they usually are for me.

cbd
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Apr 2021, 7:15 am

Crystal1414 wrote:
I feel so inferior. I hate having to take meds and I hate being treated differently.

People treat me like a child. It annoys me. I'm 20. I want to feel like an adult. People judge me because I do not have a job. I feel lazy too. I sit too much because getting up is hard for me. It gives me too much anxiety. I sometimes cant move because of my anxiety.

CBD will Improve Your Anxiety For Sure .

Youre Only 20 .. Don't Sweat it .

f**k Those People , Youre Living YOUR Life Not Theirs 8) .