Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2021, 7:33 am

They keep saying i am autistic, not even aspergers, just autistic.

I am OK with this..I worry about autistic people in this world. It is hard for them.

I want to protect them and make sure they are ok (autistics not my voices but I care about them too..,.they are starving for self hatred it seems I can't give it to them they seem to be in pain.....and that hurts me).

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2021, 7:33 am

They want whomever? did this to call it off.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2021, 7:34 am

call them off...thats what they keep saying call us off/out/off.

Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2021, 4:45 am

Quote:
I won't take medications as they mess with my moods too much...i cant stand the mood swings they create.

I just want to be healthy and have energy and they make me tired all the time. They make me angry as well..i don't like the anger.

It's common to blame the medicines. It's likely not the cause for the symptoms you describe, though. Rather, it might be the mix of positive and negative symptoms of the illness itself. I tried to stop taking my meds for five years, but when I finally committed to them, things got better.

Also, the tiredness is possibly caused by your brain going on in turbo mode constantly. What it needs, in that case, is rest.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

05 Apr 2021, 11:49 pm

Earthbound_Alien wrote:
I won't take medications as they mess with my moods too much...i cant stand the mood swings they create.

I just want to be healthy and have energy and they make me tired all the time. They make me angry as well..i don't like the anger.
Perhaps you were not on the rite type of meds. Antipsychotics are sometimes used to help prevent mood swings & to help control anger. I was put on one when my GP diagnosed me with bipolar disorder(they are commonly prescribed for bipolar) & the psychiatrist I saw for the next 5 years for psychotic depression kept me on them(I tried different 1s out) & they helped me be less moody. I started seeing another psychiatrist a year ago & he put me on an antipsychotic for anger issues & it is helping. It did make me very tired at 1st but the the tiredness wore off after about a month. Some antipsychotics are more sedating than others. Lots of people dislike taking psych meds cuz of various side-effects but it is kinda a trade off. Unfortunately it can also sometimes be a lot of trial & error to find the rite psych med(s) & doses that can help but without causing bad side-effects. Another thing to keep in mind is that sometimes when your dealing with some heavy mental sh!t like a psychotic break, sever anxiety, sever OCD, sever depression, ect, your perception of things can sometimes be very screwed-up. You may think that the meds & treatment was total hell & made things worse for you but you might not of really felt that way when you were on meds. I've known people with Schizophrenia & bipolar disorder who felt fairly OK while they were on their meds but 1ce they missed some doses(like they were not able to get their meds filled for a bit or they forgot to take em), they believed that the meds were really bad when in reality it was their mental illness that caused them to have a warped perspective. Unfortunately there is not a whole lot that can be done to treat certain mental disorders like Schizophrenia other than psych meds. I think it could be potentially helpful to try & seek medical treatment. Go into a little detail about the issues & how severely they are affecting you & specify that some of the issues developed after a head injury. As I said in my other post in here, there could be various things going on & they can have different treatment. Also the head injury might could show up in medical tests like MRIs & CAT-scans & such. A big problem with mental illnesses is that there are not really tests that can be performed that detect the problems. Diagnoses are made by ruling things out & being told what your symptoms are. Mental illness is much more of a guessing game than things that can show up in medical tests. investigating the possibility of a head injury seems to me like it would be a good early step for them to do since there are tests that can be done for it.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 12:49 am

nick007 wrote:
Earthbound_Alien wrote:

Perhaps you were not on the rite type of meds. Antipsychotics are sometimes used to help prevent mood swings & to help control anger. I was put on one when my GP diagnosed me with bipolar disorder(they are commonly prescribed for bipolar) & the psychiatrist I saw for the next 5 years for psychotic depression kept me on them(I tried different 1s out) & they helped me be less moody. I started seeing another psychiatrist a year ago & he put me on an antipsychotic for anger issues & it is helping. It did make me very tired at 1st but the the tiredness wore off after about a month. Some antipsychotics are more sedating than others. Lots of people dislike taking psych meds cuz of various side-effects but it is kinda a trade off. Unfortunately it can also sometimes be a lot of trial & error to find the rite psych med(s) & doses that can help but without causing bad side-effects. Another thing to keep in mind is that sometimes when your dealing with some heavy mental sh!t like a psychotic break, sever anxiety, sever OCD, sever depression, ect, your perception of things can sometimes be very screwed-up. You may think that the meds & treatment was total hell & made things worse for you but you might not of really felt that way when you were on meds. I've known people with Schizophrenia & bipolar disorder who felt fairly OK while they were on their meds but 1ce they missed some doses(like they were not able to get their meds filled for a bit or they forgot to take em), they believed that the meds were really bad when in reality it was their mental illness that caused them to have a warped perspective. Unfortunately there is not a whole lot that can be done to treat certain mental disorders like Schizophrenia other than psych meds. I think it could be potentially helpful to try & seek medical treatment. Go into a little detail about the issues & how severely they are affecting you & specify that some of the issues developed after a head injury. As I said in my other post in here, there could be various things going on & they can have different treatment. Also the head injury might could show up in medical tests like MRIs & CAT-scans & such. A big problem with mental illnesses is that there are not really tests that can be performed that detect the problems. Diagnoses are made by ruling things out & being told what your symptoms are. Mental illness is much more of a guessing game than things that can show up in medical tests. investigating the possibility of a head injury seems to me like it would be a good early step for them to do since there are tests that can be done for it.

I believe in working through anger and resolving whatever is causing it...anger usually has to do with belief systems and perception.

For example i am angry with the world right now because I can't accept its present obsession with self esteem...eveything i do apparently has to come back to some odd feeling of worthiness and it's doing my head in. I just want to enjoy doing a jigsaw or some research on something that fascinates me without it being about how blinkin' worthy i am.

I honestly don't care if i am worthy or not...it has become such a national obsession I am sick of it.

Ok so other humans see me as less than them...well i don't need to be the equal or more than they are, i just want to be around people whom accept me as I am.

I am also angry because I am lonely...i can't cope with relationships as a lot of the people I meet have emotional problems I can't cope with. I need stability, they like chaos...i try to cope but can't.

I don't believe in taking tablets to help me cope with the world I am living in...

They are obsessed with emotional support and trying to give me help with my imaginary self hatred or lack of worthiness.

Like recently...i don't have a couch and don't particularly need one, i dont have my house furniture arranged like others around me as i like a lot of floor space so I can dance...they seem to think (support workers) that having more household furniture will give me a feeling of worth..

Eh what?

Why would having different furniture make me feel worthy?

humans are weird...i don't get them at all, they just freak me out.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 12:53 am

I keep trying to change my perceptions though by working with my belief systems but our present society just seems very mentally ill to me.

Why can't I have my front room as i want it? I am the only one living in my house and if i want floor space so i can dance why cant i have it?

I love living alone as i can arrange things how I need them although people judge if i invite them in...they want me to be exactly the same as everyone else to the point that i feel i am not allowed any individual choices anymore. I feel as though i am losing my freedom.

They want me to enjoy social chit chat and I just don't...i love other things like sociology, psychology, biology, jigsaw puzzles, other puzzles, embroidery....

But they want me to be a social chit chat whom is obsessed with people.

I am losing everything i enjoy and love because people want me to be neurotypical.

They are taking my passions off me.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 12:55 am

They are obsessed with hating themselves and feeling worthless...

Cant work because you are disabled...hate yourself
Not thin enough...hate yourself
Not mr or miss popular...hate yourself.

Our society is sick for godsake and i seem to be the only one that can see it.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 12:57 am

People keep expecting me to know their intentions it is as if I am meant to mind read...I can't mind read and they won't talk to me or tell me anything.

They are all mad...stark raving insane.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 1:05 am

My motivation and liking or disliking of myself is internally generated not external...it is not based on how other people see me especially as I see most neurotypicals as stark raving insane, and they are. Because they are...they think havng a couch makes me feel worthy wtf?

I was born into a mad world and i based my self liking on my own values, not the values of others.

I don't have extreme self love or self hatred...I am not egoist...i cant stand ego.

I am not a social chit chat but i am humanitarian and think the self esteem model of thinking is driving people mad.

I mean is all they do all day is sit around and ponder how worthy they are? How do they function if that is all they do? Do they just hate themselves all the time? Can they not enjoy doing a puzzle for example for the love of doing it? Can they not enjoy and experience for the love of experiencing it? Why are they all so obsessed with themselves?

Yes i can live in a world of my own but its not that self focussed unless I am trying to problem solve....if i cannot solve a problem then i prefer to put it on ice, if can then solution will be put into effect. If i can only half solve it then that will do too...i get as close to a solution as i can get.

The world keeps trying to force me to be perfect and i cant stand it.

I am only going to live once and i don't want to throw my one and only life away...i care about people but they need constant emotional support 24 hours a day and I can't cope with it...

There is no positivity...i cant cope with the lack of positivity.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 1:08 am

I care about humans but they have driven me mad and I hate them for it. Well not hate hate but I am blo*dy piddled off with em' right now.

And i love my jigsaw puzzle collection...they bring me comfort. Stop condemning me for collecting more, some of them are beautiful. And my portapuzzle.

Humans are too perfectionistic. I hate (am annoyed with) them for it, they won't even let me enjoy being alive because I am not just like them.

I am ok with being autistic....I am ok with being autistic...stop trying to make me hate myself for being autistic.

God help other autistics out there....NTs stop hurting my people.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 1:10 am

A lot of autistic people are much sweeter than you think they are..stop hurting them because they are not NT.

STOP IT.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2021, 1:11 am

STOP IT

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Apr 2021, 6:10 pm

Earthbound_Alien wrote:
I am autistic, I have always been autistic but 3.5 years ago I had a bike accident where a hit and run driver knocked me unconscious.

Since then I have been hearing things and it is getting worse.

Basically I know I am having hallucinations even though they feel real.

The problem is these voices nag and keep sending me into a meltdown.

They won't let me forget problematic things, even for a while, they keep going on and it is doing my head in.

I can't even enjoy my special interests which is where I usually seek refuge as I can't cope with the nastiness of other human beings. Although my special interests are so much more than that and I know I can never make them understand (humans).

They want me to be interested in things I cannot find interest in....and they say they are punishing me for being narcissistic but I feel they are punishing me for being autistic instead.

I am more interested in science than mundanity...
I need sex and they are stopping me which is torture as I have physical needs...they won't let me find a boyfriend

I want a boyfriend but they think I am a narcissist whom will abuse them

No....I just want a boyfriend.
And yes I need sex, I am so frustrated I can't stand the sexual urges, I need relief from the sexual urges

Someone help me please

Sorry To Hear .

Do You Know How Positive Affirmation Works . You Might Have To Argue These Voices By Repeating An Opposing Opinion . i Know its Not Easy But , it Might Reduce These Voices When They Occur by Re-aligning Your Minds Focus .

as For Sex . Try Masturbation . and Like My Name Suggests , There Might Be Herbal Remedies That Reduce Your Symptoms . From There The Persuit of Physical Closeness Will Be Easier

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2021, 6:23 pm

i hope the OP can at least try the sybian.