Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Jul 2021, 10:27 am

My sister doesn't want me meeting her friends because she said I talk about weird stuff. I have met some of her friends before and I thought I wasn't that weird but then it turned out I made her friends uncomfortable. I don't understand what I did to be honest. Apparently her one friend has social anxiety and that means its hard for her to meet new people. My sister said I had to leave the room so that she would be more comfortable. I left and then I was invited back. I thought I was good at socializing that night but it turns out I just rambled on about nonsense. Now her friend doesn't want to go back.

My sister sometimes leaves me home alone even though she's not supposed to. I dont care though but I wish she would spend more time with me. She says Im needy. Also she vents about my personal stuff to her friends. I think I deserve to have more privacy.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2021, 10:40 am

Crystal1414 wrote:
My sister and her friends are a bit mean.
I would say that is about average.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2021, 11:27 am

Crystal1414 wrote:
My sister doesn't want me meeting her friends because she said I talk about weird stuff. I have met some of her friends before and I thought I wasn't that weird but then it turned out I made her friends uncomfortable. I don't understand what I did to be honest. Apparently her one friend has social anxiety and that means its hard for her to meet new people. My sister said I had to leave the room so that she would be more comfortable. I left and then I was invited back. I thought I was good at socializing that night but it turns out I just rambled on about nonsense. Now her friend doesn't want to go back.

My sister sometimes leaves me home alone even though she's not supposed to. I dont care though but I wish she would spend more time with me. She says Im needy. Also she vents about my personal stuff to her friends. I think I deserve to have more privacy.

Just because your sister told that your friends said those things behind your back does not mean it's true. She maybe feeling that way about you but is too scared to be upfront. So, she's copping out putting the blame on your friends.

It also sounds like your sister maybe jealous of you because she probably feels that your parents give you more attention than her. She honestly sounds very immature and insecure if you ask me/

I have had fake friends, who hated me, made claims their friends and boyfriends disliked me for XYZ reasons just about every time they introduced me to their friends or boyfriends. I have also had fake friends who told me flat out that they would love to introduce me their current friends if only I don't talk too much. Then I had one friend who invited me to their dad's house, only to take the invitation away from me. Excuse? He had seizures and my dominating the conversation would set him off.