Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Jul 2021, 8:08 pm

I went out with my cousin today. It felt good to get out of the house for a long period of time. She took me to get coffee. Then we went to her apartment. She let me paint as well. I really like painting but it usually means that I make a mess. I do mostly abstract paintings or beach scenes. I love finger painting as well.

I felt accepted. She doesn't seem to feel embarrassed by how I act sometimes. She asked me if I felt overwhelmed while in the coffee shop because I was crying. Most people do not know how to react. I was crying because of a weird feeling that I get sometimes that is hard to explain. Its a feeling of dread or something. She also did not get mad at me when I accidentally repeated a story. When we got on the bus I started rocking back and forth which caused people to stare at me. People like my brother or sister would tell me to stop. Im not embarrassed by how I act so I like that my cousin isn't embarrassed.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2021, 11:23 pm

I'm really glad that you had a good day with your cousin! It's good that she accepts you and let's you be yourself more.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2021, 4:14 pm

This is excellent to know! :)

I hope you will have more outings with other family members
who have accepted you as a human being!