Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2021, 9:29 am

A day or two ago there was a thread on Telephathy.

I have an interest in such things, but would prefer to use the term synchronicity.

I made a post, and being fully schizotypal, it was a bit strange..

It may have seemed homophobic, but I was speaking in metaphors, and since I eagerly took on the role of Mr. Slave, it shows I have nothing against gay people.

I wonder If Carl Jung was Schizotypal?

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2021, 3:17 pm

The_Znof wrote:
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=im+a++slanderer+of+bears

the hfa wiki is bad mkay in English Gematria equals: 1110

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2021, 10:23 pm

ok so where are these asd textbooks o in English Gematria equals: 2220

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=ok%2C+so ... +%3A%21%3A

traven
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2021, 2:31 am

I'd say im possibly a tad schizophrenic without any symptomes, or as i used to say, not completely in the body,
(eg, i tried more symmetry, starting from the teeth/palate)(&or not crossing and doublecrossing the legs)
then can you have those reality glitches, or synchronicity, a little bit on the predictive side, not that i believe in that, prediction can go all ways, or maybe its just too much hyperbole in the imaginative,
but its funny when you have some synchronicity, my term not the official, showing through sometimes

this puzzles me, i would be not unlike me a long time ago, i even think maybe that's more autistic??
not being able to decipher where the question is heading, overthinking all the words in the question -

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2021, 3:11 am

^^^that was me when i was a young man.

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2021, 4:19 am

Were you diagnosed Schizotypal and was this in addition to a diagnosis of Autism?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2021, 4:33 am

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
Were you diagnosed Schizotypal and was this in addition to a diagnosis of Autism?

per my childhood memory, the school shrink examined me in the first grade, he left the room at one point, and i peeked over at his notes, i remember seeing two words that i didn't know but that had a vaguely threatening look about them, "schizoid" and "schizotypal." only when i was an adult did i finally know what those words meant. and in my 30s the shrink added ADHD inattentive subtype, and in my 40s was added AS.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2021, 3:22 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^that was me when i was a young man.

I found myself in an R.D Laing book when I was young, and am still there, only getting clearer.

Quote:
his speech was made up largely of quotations Divided Self, p.70

well I havent quoted that much here, but back when I was a young man and a yahoo groups philosopher I relied on quotes to the point I was getting harassed about it, called an unoriginal herd animal, so then I found Peter and quoted that.

I mean why put it in my own words when I suck at writing?

Why do I bring this up? Well I was going to write a bio of ASS-P, and was thinking, its sure a shame i'm a hack writing a bio for a good writer who just died.

But then I remembered - I'm a darn good quoter!

Quote:
One of the walking wounded ~ SMASHED DOWN by life and age, now prevented from even expressing myself! ASS-P

Quote:
Let us say that one we can improve the biography of the person.
JEAN-PAUL SARTRE [from Divided Self p.120]

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2021, 9:37 pm

from War on Autism: On the Cultural Logic of Normative Violence by Anne McGuire

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 11:33 pm

I've always thought that if I write a book, it will be an autobiography because there's no subject I know more about than myself. It's the subject I know best.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2022, 1:07 am

The Vpd Said Im Crazy Huh in Jewish Gematria equals: 2220
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=the+vpd+ ... +crazy+huh

as long as i can give the bank a bad enough review I and dont get framed for trying to cash a bad check its a success.

part of my defense why i wouldnt forge a check is because i cashed my last 2 checks with the teller cuz i knew they would hold it from the machine.

the second of these checks they put a hold on my DB check as if it was a payroll check, i had to return to get them to take off the hold.. they said make sure you say in the future not to put a hold it.

so 2 weeks after this i try to forge a check a few days before payday when my only record is breach of probation 1994

and during the time my accomplice or me is supposedly trying to rob the bank, Im writing emails to the so called shelter running f***s who stole or got my bike stolen, and documented it in what did you accomplish today thread here.

yesterday to prepare for todays direct deposit db check i go to replace my lost bank card and find out the day before somebody had used it. they were so non chalante about it that I figured out myself later that somebody acutally used my pin, they gave no indication somebody had my pin or i should go to the cops..

I tell the bank i had a check coming and i need to straighten this out, i want to cancel the direct deposit if i cant get my db. they are like ok,, but then check comes 3-5 day hold for fraud investigain.

right after that I went to cops and reported this and the track bike

ps - some db checks i cash and some are direct cus i get a 'midmonth' i put on myself, and that has to be an acutal check

f**k cibc man

f**k cibc

Last edited by The_Znof on 17 Feb 2022, 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2022, 1:21 am

Money Marts Only Like Three Bucks On A Hun in Jewish Gematria equals: 2222
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=money+ma ... s+on+a+hun

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=and+its+open+late&

im serial cuz other banks are holding payrol checks and might be a pain with my midmonth too.

Money Mart seems the whipping boy here, but ill take it lol :jester:

The changes that go into effect Sept. 1 include: lowering the maximum fee to $15 for every $100 borrowed and capping the fee for cashing a social assistance or disability cheque at $2, plus one per cent of the value of the cheque, up to a maximum of $10.

https://www.vancouverisawesome.com/loca ... on-1938310

edit, I forgot I dont need money mart, just back to pigeon park savings for 5 bucks all in no internet banking

Last edited by The_Znof on 17 Feb 2022, 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2022, 1:44 am

im also considering slander charges for false accusations of theft against the shelter, they kept accusing me of trying to steal tickets and eating too many coookies, sounds silly but they were out of line and rude

they also f**k the dog and text when they wait to jump out with cookie accusations. and oh, didnt tell me the bike room door was f****d till after my bike got stolen

I will only ask they take sensitivity training.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2022, 2:25 am

The_Znof wrote:

from War on Autism: On the Cultural Logic of Normative Violence by Anne McGuire

that passage reminds me a lot of being on the schizoid spectrum. both schizoids and lower-functioning autists end up in a cognitive and psychological house of mirrors like that.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2022, 1:33 am

Love Rock Is The Answer To This in Simple Gematria equals: 333

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=love+roc ... eat+cereal