Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Oct 2021, 8:45 pm

Today was bad. I threw up because of stress. I think I lost a friend too. He wasnt a very good friend though. I feel horrible still.

I went out with him today. But my paranoia ruined it. I started crying. He didnt know what to do. He is also Autistic but not Schizophrenic. I wasnt very good company because I didnt talk much and I was crying. Its awkward now.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 8:59 pm

I'm sorry your day went so horribly. I hope he turns out to be understanding enough that this doesn't mess things up.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Oct 2021, 2:43 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
I'm sorry your day went so horribly. I hope he turns out to be understanding enough that this doesn't mess things up.

It's ok. My day went a bit better today. I hope so too. He hasn't really talked to me since.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 2:50 pm

I've thrown up because of stress before too, I'm sorry that you were that stressed out. I don't think you did anything wrong by being upset around your friend, and if he doesn't really understand how to handle you being upset that's also not your fault. :heart: