Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Oct 2021, 10:20 pm

I'm being admitted to the psych ward. I guess it is the right thing. I'm going tomorrow but in the meantime I have to sleep in my grandparents room.

I cannot sleep. I won't be on for a while. I'm stressed. I have so much I want to do. I even started taking my pills again to avoid this but I guess it didnt work. Now it's gotten worse. I have a headache. I had a bad day today. I feel lost. Today I said some things I regret.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2021, 10:38 pm

Crystal1414 wrote:
I'm being admitted to the psych ward. I guess it is the right thing. I'm going tomorrow but in the meantime I have to sleep in my grandparents room.

I cannot sleep. I won't be on for a while. I'm stressed. I have so much I want to do. I even started taking my pills again to avoid this but I guess it didnt work. Now it's gotten worse. I have a headache. I had a bad day today. I feel lost. Today I said some things I regret.

Well, maybe they can help get things back on track.

I've had to go before(for suicidal thoughts) and though it was rather boring for the most part, it was helpful at the very least just to give me a few days away from the stress of life so I could focus more on my mental health without that. I also had gotten rather under-weight which may have also been making my mental state worse so they helped me get back to a healthier weight.

For sure though I needed help that my family could not really give, I was aware of that so it was my idea to go, just told my mom I needed to go to the hospital and she drove me there.

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 12:56 am

A psych ward stay can be a good thing. When I was there last, they sorted out my medications and got me into a community mental health group to help ease the transition between hospital and home.

I didn't make friends there but the other patients were nice to me. And I had a room with a bathroom attached to myself so when I needed alone time, I could go there. Plus the food was really good.

Let us know how you go if you can.