Page 45 of 45 [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2022, 8:34 am

^Hello. I share the same worries as you. I don't know how i will cope after my parents pass away, they are what keeps me going.

I am also hopeless with financial stuff and am very scared that i will be unable to take care of myself when my parents die. I am trying to prepare myself for the future and old age but i don't even know where to begin. It is so scary to live like this, with this uncertainty. Even therapy is so expensive and without my parents' support i wouldn't be able to afford it.

elal
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Apr 2022, 11:32 am

What are some bipolar symptoms y'all experience? I haven't been diagnosed, the only thing I've noticed is constantly changing my mind.

GreenL3aves
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Jun 2022, 7:19 am

elal wrote:
What are some bipolar symptoms y'all experience? I haven't been diagnosed, the only thing I've noticed is constantly changing my mind.

Me personally. I have fits of anger. I have put holes in the walls and attacked my relatives (in self defense). I lash out verbally when most people would just walk away. It's very hard for me to be around people. I have strange dreams. I have strange thought processes. I self medicate heavily with cannabis. Also alcohol but I have been good about that lately. Some days I'm so amped up. Some days I'm so low and full of despair. I follow no rhyme or reason. I can play my guitar for eight hours straight or make art. Basically shutting out the world. Thankfully I do not have to work or support myself. I could not function. I never leave my home because I can't act normal in public. Some days I can get a lot done around the house, other days not so. I do bathe and keep my environment clean but this is a very recent development in the past year.

I was diagnosed with Autism as a child and Bipolar about 15 years ago.